Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man United "Fans" Take It Too Far

13»

Comments

• The thing is here that with our fan base, you never at 6 degrees of separation. That's why CARD worked.

I have had a pint, more than one, with both @AFKABartram and @Airman Brown.  Neither of them know who I am. 

In my more militant youth I remember having a bed sheet with "Steve and Alan out" at WBA.   Lots of words were had in ears and it never appeared again.  A "small" fan base is easy to police and manage, everyone knows someone that spoke to someone who had a drink with someone who heard.

That's with circa 50k people, imagine trying to do that with 5 million!

In my experience about 1 in 100 football fans can be knobs, about 1 in 1,000 mobilise others to do so.  Do the math.

P. S the only person who I have broken kayfabe to is @Henry Irving
  • I had to look up kayfabe and sorry @Cafc43v3r I'm not sure when I met you.
  • Are we sure these were actually Manchester United customers?  Would they have the aptitude to set off flares?  Seems unlikely.
  • Addickted said:
    I had to look up kayfabe and sorry @Cafc43v3r I'm not sure when I met you.
    It's Mrs Irving.
    She's a gooner
  • I had to look up kayfabe and sorry @Cafc43v3r I'm not sure when I met you.
    Hmm not sure if that's an insult or not! 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Not at all. Remind me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:

Not at all. Remind me.
    I covered your paternity leave :p

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Not at all. Remind me.

Those were the days
  • Anyway, those Man Utd fans, eh?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Not at all. Remind me.

Not in the horse sense I hope?
  • I remember we had a bit of a go at trying to ensure that ‘Katrien Miere is an incompetent’ on every internet search.

there was the chant about her and Naby Sarr which I never really got into tbf.

There was some stuff where Tony Keohane brought in the police to review ‘threats’ made against him particularly. The sort of thing being ‘yeah that’s right, I’m going to definitely find him and strip him down to his pants and then tar and feather him and release him near the den with it hate the scum’ painted on his face. Clearly all a joke and taken out of all proportion, waste of police and PR company time as well as for anyone involved including the two who wouldn’t take their rap in the knuckles and went to court, well done to them.

But those chants from Man U are a total different level and well unpleasant. Any comparison is not well placed even if we do have a section of toilet breakers who should probably only be let out with a day pass from their Gran, they’re nothing like that. 
  • PopIcon said:
    There were definitely some unsavoury moments out in Belgium. Katrien's parents house? Roland's property?
    Let's rewrite history!
    I don't remember any flares being launched into the parents' garden.  Approaching them was castigated by a few on here but it wasn't violent in any way.
    From what I hear an aggressive looking leaflet was handed to the father who thanked them & closed the door. doucebags property was a bit harder than the Belgian 20 so they gave it a swerve & left it to a few out of thousands of Belgians who also hate him to spray a bit of graffiti on his wall. Birch them !!!!!
  • edited January 2020
    An 'aggressive looking leaflet'.

Psychopathic bastards!

I can assure you the B20 didn't swerve anything and did nothing illegal. They certainly made no threats to anybody.

As one of the two arrested by the Belgium plod, we were in custody for a total of 20 minutes.
  • Had a Millwall logo on it ffs
  • Addickted said:
    An 'aggressive looking leaflet'.

Psychopathic bastards!

I can assure you the B20 didn't swerve anything and did nothing illegal. They certainly made no threats to anybody.

As one of the two arrested by the Belgium plod, we were in custody for a total of 20 minutes.
    Sorry just my poor attempt at humour, I have nothing but admiration for the B20 & everyone else who got their arses out to Belgium
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Not at all. Remind me.

That must've been a very slow news day
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    The thing is here that with our fan base, you never at 6 degrees of separation. That's why CARD worked.

I have had a pint, more than one, with both @AFKABartram and @Airman Brown.  Neither of them know who I am. 

In my more militant youth I remember having a bed sheet with "Steve and Alan out" at WBA.   Lots of words were had in ears and it never appeared again.  A "small" fan base is easy to police and manage, everyone knows someone that spoke to someone who had a drink with someone who heard.

In my experience about 1 in 100 football fans can be knobs, about 1 in 1,000 mobilise others to do so.  Do the math.

What's "having a bed sheet"? 
  • Chunes said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    The thing is here that with our fan base, you never at 6 degrees of separation. That's why CARD worked.

Sorry it was painted on a bed sheet. 
  • Chunes said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

It’s how Borat would describe an uncomfortable bowel movement.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Glad to see breaking kayfabe being mentioned here. 
  • edited January 2020
    There's a big difference between calling someone out as a liar and suggesting that they take the sofa away and dispose of it in an appropriate manner...compared to singing songs hoping someone dies and attacking the home where the fella lives with his wife and two kids. I don't pretend to know much about flares, but that could start a fire right? Reckless.