Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Predicted final table

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    This one has us at 17th  ... looks pretty good to me

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/league-table/predicted
    ... and even predicts we beat Millwall  :)
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

Which obviously won't happen. Add back the point (at least) they'll get and they'll be FIFTH in the table. They'll somehow beat Forest in the semis, and defeat Leeds in the final after Leeds completely freeze on the day. Bielsa resigns, and they appoint Bowyer as his replacement... 
  • Options
    We will be top half following a good finish to the season. 
  • Options
    be easier to predict in a weeks time when we see who(/if) we get in. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

Which obviously won't happen. Add back the point (at least) they'll get and they'll be FIFTH in the table. They'll somehow beat Forest in the semis, and defeat Leeds in the final after Leeds completely freeze on the day. Bielsa resigns, and they appoint Bowyer as his replacement... 
    I stick to what I have continually said - we will beat Millwall
  • Options
    hope so .. I have a bet on it
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

I stick to what I have continually wrongfully said for the last 25 years- we will beat Millwall
    One day you’ll be right one day ....
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

I stick to what I have continually wrongfully said for the last 25 years- we will beat Millwall
    Believe  :)
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

This time next year Rodders, we'll beat Millwall
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cant see Brentford finishing 2nd with 89 points.

47 points after 28 games then 42 points in there last 18 games 
  • Options
    Load of old hocum. Most of our wins have us winning 1-0 or 2-0. We have kept 1 clean sheet in the last 15 odd games & its saying we will keep 2 in the next 3. 

If we lose at home to both Barnsley & Luton next month we'll be going down. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    hope so .. I have a bet on it
    Found 60/1 on Paddy Power, hammer the daylights out of it great odds 
  • Options
    Worth having a look at who we have got left to play in the last 17 games only 4 top half teams I’m hoping 65ish points get us top half, win them all playoffs COYR’s🤞
  • Options
    It's the teams around us that cause us issues though.  That's where we continue to struggle, the six pointers!
  • Options
    Worth having a look at who we have got left to play in the last 17 games only 4 top half teams I’m hoping 65ish points get us top half, win them all playoffs COYR’s🤞
    I agree 65 points would get us top half. 
    So we need 35 points from 17 games.
    WBA & Leeds can't even manage 2 points per game.

It ain't happening. 
  • Options
    Load of old hocum. Most of our wins have us winning 1-0 or 2-0. We have kept 1 clean sheet in the last 15 odd games & its saying we will keep 2 in the next 3. 

If we win at home to both Barnsley & Luton next month we'll be staying up
  • Options
    addix said:
    Whilst waiting for us to finish off Luton I thought I'd have a look at where we could finish after 46 games...winning the league by 6 points, obviously. Right? :)

Creative work but I’m almost feeling sorry for Millwall.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Not sure where Hull get all them points down. I think they will go down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That aged well... 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

Why would you say this!! - I've got to try and sleep with this horrid thought in my mind
  • Options

That aged well... 
    I wasn't wrong. I was commenting on the predictive results that had us keeping clean sheets, which we dont happen to do. 

If also said IF we lose to both Barnsley & Luton we would go down. We didnt, but we are still far from safe. Another 12 points should see us safe.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

Why would you say this!! - I've got to try and sleep with this horrid thought in my mind
    At least Millwall getting promotion looks less likely now, their purple patch of form has ended
  • Options
    edited February 2020

Good thing we just beat both of them then ain’t it? :-)
  • Options
    addix said:
    Whilst waiting for us to finish off Luton I thought I'd have a look at where we could finish after 46 games...winning the league by 6 points, obviously. Right? :)

I take it that the Spanners still took 6 points off of us?
  • Options

But we didn't, Golfie.  :smile:

• Options

If we win at home to both Barnsley & Luton next month we'll be staying up
    Very happy with this message from a month ago! 
  • Options

I take it that the Spanners still took 6 points off of us?

Not quite - put it down as a draw!