Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matt Southall visiting the museum

East Street Investments meets the original East Street Boys

Comments

• Come on Henry we all know you really wanted to post the picture of you and him! ;)
  • Good to see him taking an interest.
  • Found that purple kit in the cupboard the other day. Uninteresting fact, it was the only keeper shirt I had as a kid that didn't have elbow pads. 
  • edited January 2020
    V

The museum presented Matt Southall and Lee Amis with copies of the book on Friday

Be like Matt and own a copy via our eBay site

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHARLTON-ATHLETIC-BOOK-100-YEARS-OF-CAFC-WHEN-FOOTBALL-WAS-FOOTBALL/293222421427?epid=195643711&hash=item44456b13b3:g:HVYAAOSw7W9deLP8

• And you'll be helping the museum out too.

Also available in our shop in the Museum for £10
  • Matt is pushing all the right buttons at the moment 
    Great that hes showing interest in our history
  • I love this ...
  • We want those books back
  • Sponsored links:

• Has Henry checked if his bitch is still locked in that cupboard?
  • Will the museum be getting his Range Rover?
  • Did he nick anything?
  • Has Henry checked if his bitch is still locked in that cupboard?
    Katrien went to Sheffield a while ago. 
  • The museum is apolitical on such matters although individual trustees are free to express their own view separately. 

On our Whatsapp group one trustee called for the return of the Glikstens and another felt that it all went down hill when we left Pound Park.

Oh, and @Stig hang back on updating that timeline just for now.

PS a range rover would be handy for moving heavy boxes of programmes, etc around so if anyone hears of any going spare let us know.
  • edited March 2020
    The museum is apolitical on such matters although individual trustees are free to express their own view separately. 

On our Whatsapp group one trustee called for the return of the Glikstens and another felt that it all went down hill when we left Pound Park.

PS a range rover would be handy for moving heavy boxes of programmes, etc around so if anyone hears of any going spare let us know.
    The correct response from Ben, this individual trustee is expressing the opinion that Matt Southall's position is 100% untenable and as such he needs to resign or be pressurised to resign urgently. 

Southall stays - no future
    Southall goes/Nimer stays - potential future.

Again these are my personal views not the museums or my fellow trustees. I have met MS twice and was foolish to be charmed by him. Looks like I was wrong.
  • Looks like a move to the Greenwich Peninsula is back on. Load up the trucks guys we‘re moving out 🙂
  • embalm and display the tw*t as a warning to other potential piss takers
  • Sponsored links:

• Del Boy coat bit he was a good rogue 
  • The museum is apolitical on such matters although individual trustees are free to express their own view separately. 

Apparently two are coming back tomorrow!
  • Rumour has it that Red Bull is circling The Valley.