Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addick Fans as Male Models ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020

I knew from an early age.....
    I wish i still had the pic of me in my charlton kit aged 7. My mum lost it moving house i think before the days i could scan a copy of the original. Still annoys me today. 

Edit to add she also managed to lose most of my Star Wars figures and my At At. Worth good money now. But i do appreciate now as a parent any excuse to sneakily get rid of toys.
  • Options
    You lot clearly haven't met me....
  • Options
    Height not in your favour...
  • Options
    Height not in your favour...
    True but my mum says I'm handsome.
  • Options
    TCE, did we get paid for that pic? 😁😁
  • Options
    Fear I’ve been outed here...
    Was you the fella on the left? If yes, In this modern day "PC" world, I don't know how to phrase this....**coughs & takes deep breath** you look ..a bit camp.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    TCE, did we get paid for that pic? 😁😁
    Paid? 
    We got a record deal out of that, our agent reckons we are going to be the next “Hell Divo” 😉
  • Options
    Fear I’ve been outed here...
    Was you the fella on the left? If yes, In this modern day "PC" world, I don't know how to phrase this....**coughs & takes deep breath** you look ..a bit camp.
    No he isn't .
  • Options
    Not so unlikely that actual Charlton fans have modelled. I maintained a very sweet lifestyle thru 2 years at college early 90’s airing the meat’n 2veg in Ann summers catalogue shoots. Never needed my Charlton scarf but got through a lot of fake tan 😳. 
    FWIW those 3 never been in a football ground in their lives
  • Options
    aaahhhhhh .. here is the pic ((:>)

The rise in bets being placed online and via phones has offset a decline in retail premises
    Stiffler on the left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    German day trippers imo.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Hand up, it was me.

Putting up a picture of Elfsborg is bang out of order. 

I do realise all who lol'd this are oil paintings, @blackpool72 as well.
  • Options
    I’ve turned a few heads in my time and quite a few stomachs.
  • Options
    aaahhhhhh .. here is the pic ((:>)

The rise in bets being placed online and via phones has offset a decline in retail premises
    That's me in the middle.

Don't think I have met any of you on here!
    Well hello 😉! Mr Tatters goes out on a Thursday. Come round and help with the chickens and I’ll show you my big cock