Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Matt Southall Tweets

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Greenie said:
    We some complete arse heads in our (alledged) fan base.
    It’s really embarrassing!
    are you referring to me?
    Anyway, Lancashire Lad why didn't you do the player marks for the last game ?
    on holiday in Cornwall listening to the commentary - that was 2 empty seats
    You've spoilt the joke.
    Your line was to say "I did collate the scores".
    Then my line was "oh sorry I didn't look at the thread".   :wink:
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    are you referring to me?
    Have you considered weightwatchers?
  • Options
    For those not on twitter

• Options
    Greenie said:
    are you referring to me?
    Top man, we will back down there in a few weeks, love the place.
  • Options
    RIP Ethan
  • Options

What part? Going to the lizard after the game Saturday! 
  • Options
    Stayed at the Plume of Feathers at Mitchell which is about half way between Newquay and St Austell, lovely pub/hotel which is dog friendly
  • Options
    Stayed at the Plume of Feathers at Mitchell which is about half way between Newquay and St Austell, lovely pub/hotel which is dogging friendly
    Nice :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stayed at the Plume of Feathers at Mitchell which is about half way between Newquay and St Austell, lovely pub/hotel which is dog friendly

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    Well that's a 10 - 8 round for Charlton Life vs lancashire lad. 
    more like 10-1, think I'll stick to the stats and keep my view on ESi and the Chairman to myself :wink:
    You absolutely shouldn't keep your thoughts about ESI or Matt Southall to yourself.  Your views are as important and valid as anyone else's.  If you don't think they're doing a good enough job, you should feel free to call them out.  That goes for anyone else, as well.  

In this case, you've criticised Southall unfairly and been shown how your comments weren't legitimate.  You made a mistake: no problem, everyone does.  And, with respect, a thread about the tweets sent by Matt Southall probably isn't the best place for someone who doesn't use Twitter.  

But that shouldn't mean you're not free to address issues where you think he or ESI are wrong.  You may be in the minority; your views might not chime with everyone else; but that doesn't mean they lose validity.  No-one should be beyond criticism.  And no-one should feel bullied into not sharing their views.  
    Chizz being the voice of reason! I've seen it all now!
    Do you disagree with what I posted? 
    I was worried it was the longest you've ever gone without asking a statement disguised as a question. Some sense of normality is restored. 
  • Options
    It was also a pleasure to speak @CAFCofficial #FVH2020 event after the game. So many people doing so much for inclusivity and diversity. It’s what our club is about and we should all take pride in it
  • Options
    He only tweets when we’re winning (I think , not sure I’m not on Twitter) 
  • Options
    We need to get behind Matt at this difficult time. 
    #WeGoAgain
  • Options
    Looks like he's smashed his 'burner' phone.
  • Options
    Waiting for the same 7Up and Haribo photo to be Tweeted where they've been up all night wondering wtf they're gonna do
  • Options
    Consultancy fee on top of wages, plus expensive expenses.
    All to get a transfer embargo.
    I could do it cheaper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man is utter scum...
  • Options
    He probably charged 20k consultancy fee to run to the shop and buy those snacks.
  • Options
    He probably charged 20k consultancy fee to run to the shop and buy nick those snacks.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Scoham said:
    These have aged well.

This stuff was so obviously just a load of bullshit. Telling you exactly what you wanna hear. It was easy to see through.
  • Options
    I wonder. I wonder if his plan has always been to aggressively, knowingly fleece the place for everything it's worth, or if he's so arrogant he genuinely believes he deserves his posh flat and his expensive car because he's so important. There's no way Nimer is an exemplary example of an investor, so I could believe that he hasn't provided the money that was apparently promised regardless of Southall's spending. If Nimer were so determined to invest then I imagine he would have started flapping his arms during the transfer window rather than after a transfer embargo was put in place in March. Either that or he's so stupid and disconnected he didn't notice that his investment hadn't been spent on players until a month after the transfer window closed. I would be surprised if Southall had had, say, £5m invested by Nimer because the smart way of being a bastard would have been to do all this spending on himself and buy a few decent players to help the squad. If we started to push up the league maybe Nimer wouldn't be so bothered about checking the books.

It's just all so crazy, none of it adds up. Southall has spent insane amounts on himself - my guess is on him genuinely thinking he and his mates deserve it because they're so special - but I sort of also do believe that Nimer hasn't been forthcoming with this investment that we were all hoping for. I don't think Southall will walk and I don't know how we'll get him out because I don't think he sees himself as in the wrong and the days of people resigning amidst pressure and shame are long gone. No-one in their right mind would invest in anything at the moment, let alone this insane club, and even if Southall does get gone I'm not convinced that Nimer is a brilliant future prospect, especially as the man he wants to replace Southall with has previous in the fraud department. Basically everyone is bastards and we the fans suffer. Again.
  • Options
    Hmmm, quite a few people on here should probably be apologising to @BenHaimandBikey right about now.
  • Options
    Hmmm, quite a few people on here should probably be apologising to @BenHaimandBikey right about now.
    Yep, think you're right 
  • Options
    Porky said:
    Yep, think you're right 
    Only clicked on thread as I saw most recent was porky.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Maybe Bow can give Phil Parkinson back his jumper now
    Well that was premature!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:
    Kap10 said:
    Maybe Bow can give Phil Parkinson back his jumper now
    Well that was premature!
    Is Mouthalls left hand nicking Lee’s wallet?