Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trolls, WUM's, new people with different views :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant
    What's a "Wind Up Merchant"? 
    Someone that asks a question to get a reaction when they already know the answer...............give me a few minutes and I will think of an example.   ;)
  • Options
    WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant
    Someone who sells old-fashioned time pieces.
  • Options
    SamE7 said:
    I am one of those (not a WUM), been actively following this forum for about two years and only recently joined to have some sort of input. Don't profess to be in the know but do have somebody that works for the club that passes on info sometimes, not to me directly. Got hammered on the Conor Gallagher thread for passing that on but hey ho
    Fair play to you mate. You were right and called it first.
    I'd like to apologise on behalf of CL  :smile:
  • Options
    WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant
    Take your pick!
  • Options
    WUM?
    Wind Up Merchant

• Options
    edited January 2020
    There are a lot of posters on here who are right up their own backside  (wait for someone to try to rebound it onto me - really clever, well done Uboat, ).
    you only have to look at some of the childish responses you have to deal with if you dont have a view the same as the masses.
    Very sad really.

• Options
    SamE7 said:
    I am one of those (not a WUM), been actively following this forum for about two years and only recently joined to have some sort of input. Don't profess to be in the know but do have somebody that works for the club that passes on info sometimes, not to me directly. Got hammered on the Conor Gallagher thread for passing that on but hey ho
    Fair play to you mate. You were right and called it first.
    I'd like to apologise on behalf of CL  :smile:
    This
  • Options
    Darren Pratley highlighting in today's Mirror the negative effect of Twitter on players.   Can't help but agree. 

If a guy goes to work and puts in a shift to the best of he's ability it won't help if he's constantly bawled out. Same goes for any job in any walk of life.