Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

January 2020 Completed Deals

124»

Comments

• Only joking Pauline, proper mod potential in action here.

Like a spotty teenage Van Gerwin  confidently stepping up to the ocke in front of season pros and boshing out a 180.

Dazzler take note. 
  • Only joking Pauline, proper mod potential in action here.

Like a spotty teenage Van Gerwin  confidently stepping up to the ocke in front of season pros and boshing out a 180.

Dazzler take note. 
    Ignore that PM then
  • 🤔🤨
  • Can honestly say i've never heard of Antonee Robinson, but Wigan to AC Milan is a serious upgrade in club. Must be quite a talent if they've spent 10m on a guy who could easily have been in league one next season.
  • Can honestly say i've never heard of Antonee Robinson, but Wigan to AC Milan is a serious upgrade in club. Must be quite a talent if they've spent 10m on a guy who could easily have been in league one next season.
    Wigan only signed him in the summer from Everton for £1.3m!!
    That’s the sort of money you can get for a good young Championship player. Brentford sold Konsa for £12m, a player many of our fans didn’t rate. They’re the sort of fees we should have been in the position to ask for under Roland, Lookman was the only time it happened.
  • Eoin Doyle has rejoined Swindon this time permanently.

Great signing for them and so weird it didn't work at Bradford.

23 goals in 22 games for Swindon

Bradford recalled him, same division 0 goals in 6 games 
    They had Doyle and Yates up front, scoring tons of goals 
    Then both were recalled by their parent clubs
    Then Yates rejoined on loan
    Then Doyle came back permanently

What an up and down window for any Swindon fan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Jarrod Bowen going to West Ham for a deal worth up to 22m.

Great signing for them, his scoring record in the championship is brilliant.
  • Have Palace been gazumped? Shame that.
  • Jarrod Bowen going to West Ham for a deal worth up to 22m.

Great signing for them, his scoring record in the championship is brilliant.
    Is that official? As I understand it, it's just an agreement of the fee. There are other interested parties. Namely Bournemouth.

Would rather he went to Bournemouth as opposed to the public purse leeches in Stratford.
  • edited January 2020
    Somerset sign vernon philander on a two year deal 
  • Somerset Somerset sign vernon philander on a two year deal 
    Somerset are so good they named them twice.
  • Somerset Somerset sign vernon philander on a two year deal 
    Somerset are so good they named them twice.
    I haven’t mastered walking and typing at the same time