Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ravi Patel (Ed. Leaving for Orient)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Every time I’ve met Ravi he seems charming and is obviously well thought of within the club. Think he’d be perfect.
  • Options
    😂😂😂 It’s not Rav. Just been putting together a few bits via him commercially and amongst the new set up and hearing a few speaking about it wondered people’s thoughts 😂👍. 
  • Options
    Dealt with him once in connection with hospitality and seemed very personable but couldn’ t comment on his credentials as a future CEO.
  • Options
    Sent Ravi an email this morning and he replied 5 minutes later.Lovely impressive guy
  • Options
    Ravi was very helpful to my Dad when we used the hospitality suites. He went out of his way to accommodate  Dad's needs in his old age and I'll always be very grateful for that.
  • Options
    Whenever I’ve emailed him , he’s been very polite and efficient, surely he’d be on linked in if he wanted a reference, not here?
  • Options
    Ravi is a top bloke and very professional however I have never looked at him as a CEO for the club.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Ravi is very good at his current job and should an opportunity arrive in the shape of say something like a COO's position then he would be a good fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFC17 said:
    😂😂😂 It’s not Rav. Just been putting together a few bits via him commercially and amongst the new set up and hearing a few speaking about it wondered people’s thoughts 😂👍. 
    Ah fair enough, Sorry Rav.
  • Options
    He's far better qualified than Meire was, although that doesn't necessarily mean he would be up to the job.
  • Options
    CEO ?  No idea but im sure given his longevity with CAFC he should be the COO .I mean he knows how not to do it after watching Burger Boy.I

He must have been there a good while now I'm sure I spoke to him about my 50th munch there and that's a good lump of time ago
  • Options
    Only thing wrong with Ravi from the few time I've spoken to him is that he supports Millwall.
  • Options
    My dealings with Ravi over the years have been positive.
  • Options
    Only thing wrong with Ravi from the few time I've spoken to him is that he supports Millwall.
    I can say with 100% conviction (knowing him well) that Rav is NOT and NEVER has been a Millwall fan.

Top Bloke (somewhat biased) 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Bubble said:
    I can say with 100% conviction (knowing him well) that Rav is NOT and NEVER has been a Millwall fan.

Top Bloke (somewhat biased) 
    Will the real Ravi Patel now reveal himself please Bubble😉
  • Options
    I thought he was West Ham , same filthy east end slags 
  • Options
    Dealt with Ravi a few times over the years. Like him a lot. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Think it was pretty common knowledge already, but...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck, Ravi, a huge loss for us and Orients gain.
  • Options
    Thread title needs changing.

Just saying.....
  • Options
    Thread title needs changing.

Just saying.....
    Yes it does. I had raised hopes for a moment.
  • Options
    Yes, top bloke. His new job is a good fit for him and his commute will be easier.
    My understanding is that he is staying with us until the end of the season.
  • Options
    Good luck in your new job Ravi, you did a fantastic job at Charlton. Thank you for all you did for Dad (Tom) and me when we used the hospitality suites. 
  • Options
    Dealt with him a lot during the Addicksdownunder days. Lovely bloke who went above and beyond a few times. Good luck in the new job. 
  • Options
    I’m gutted Ravi is leaving, better package at Orient and more staff, I get that, people move on, but it’s sad we’re haemorrhaging good staff, there’s not going to be much left at this rate.