Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"ally ally ally oh" chant

Mornin' All,

I can't quite figure out what we sing in our version of this chant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUbkizRr7-g

Can anyone help me out?

I think it's:

Ally Ally Ally Oh
Ally Ally Ally Oh
C A F C
From the city?

Cheers all!

Comments

• Options
    Another chant that needs putting to bed
  • Options
    CAFC 
    Red & white army 
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    CAFC 
    Red & white army 
    Cheers mate
  • Options
    I like this one, the longer its sung the better 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    The chant with ‘you wot’ in, makes me feel sick... I think it’s for Bonne. It’s sung like the fans are embarrassed with it too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Oshilaja one is honestly one of the worst chants I've heard at the Valley, shameless copy of another chant that doesn't even fit the character.
    I'm fairly sure he's teetotal
  • Options
    The Bonne chant is just as bad, the you what doesn't fit in at all, when we sung it to Darren Bent we didn't add that in, we only done that for Watt as it's his name
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    The Oshilaja one is honestly one of the worst chants I've heard at the Valley, shameless copy of another chant that doesn't even fit the character.
    Forest sing it about one of their players, don't know who, and the words are 'he hates the derby, he hates the leicester, he's fucking magic'. Lyrics are still shite but at least it's a tiny bit relevant.

Deji's head is a normal size and he doesn't drink.

yeah if we changed it a bit it would be acceptable, but just copying the whole thing is embarrasing
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    The Bonne chant is just as bad, the you what doesn't fit in at all, when we sung it to Darren Bent we didn't add that in, we only done that for Watt as it's his name

Bent was before Watt bear in mind.

I don't think it's that bad to be honest, nowhere near as bad as the Oshilaja song. that and the Addams family song make me cringe.

• Options
    From the city lol
    I tried! 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Bonne is by far the worst one we have 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Bonne is by far the worst one we have 
    Player or chant - it's a tough choice :smile:
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    The chant with ‘you wot’ in, makes me feel sick... I think it’s for Bonne. It’s sung like the fans are embarrassed with it too.
    I like that chant although the "you Watt, you Watt" doesn't fit as it did when it was Tony Watt's song.

"Tres Bon, Tres Bon" would fit better but i can't see it catching on : - )