Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom home tickets to go on restricted sale

Tickets for Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship clash against West Bromwich Albion are likely to go on restricted sale on Monday afternoon with the away end close to selling out.

West Brom have sold near to 3,000 seats in the Jimmy Seed Stand for the match and, should they sell out, tickets will immediately be placed on restricted sale to prevent Baggies fans from buying in the home areas.

Placing a match on restricted sale in the event of the away end selling out is standard practice for the club and supporters who are not on the club’s database are encouraged to purchase their tickets quickly to avoid disappointment.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e1317e64bed9/tickets-west-brom-set-to-go-on-restricted-sale

Comments

• Options
    Makes sense, seeing that they brought nearly 2000 down yesterday
  • Options
    Just printed mine off. So the good news is my wife will be there again, still never having seen us lose.
    Guaranteed point(s) for us.
  • Options
    Pushing hard with my little group to get a full house on Saturday. Good to show the owners are support and desperately need the points. We need the ground to be rocking.
  • Options
    Can we reach 20,000 on Saturday?
  • Options
    We will have a gate over 20k, including away fans.
  • Options
    Felt I had to be there yesterday for the first game post-takeover, but have a feeling this will represent the real emotional return with a big crowd and a good atmosphere. Let's pack it out and get the place rocking!
  • Options
    I hope so but fear the bad run/ injuries etc will put some off.

• Options

Can see that, but would be a poor show.
  • Options
    Ticket purchased this afternoon....really looking forward to it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The fear of elfs appearing will see the crowd drop to 18000
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Even before any boycotts we weren't getting 20k+ gates on a regular basis so I think people shouldn't be too disappointed if it's not that high.

I think it will be close as WBA will fill the Jimmy Seed but one game isn't the test.
  • Options
    I won’t be there unfortunately as I’m in USA with work, but I’d be very surprised to see anything close to a sell out.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    I won’t be there unfortunately as I’m in USA with work, but I’d be very surprised to see anything close to a sell out.
    We won’t get close to 27000
  • Options
    Leeds at home in Sept drew 21,808.

• Options
    clb74 said:

The West Upper will be empty then.
  • Options

And home areas had plenty of Leeds fans
  • Options

Which hopefully now will be replaced with the plenty of,people who were boycotting 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Which hopefully now will be replaced with the plenty of,people who were boycotting 
    I hope so too but I think the anti-protesters, especially on twitter, are setting it up as "if it's not over 20k" or " if it's not a sell out" then it's an insult to the new owners or proof there was never a real boycott.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Tried getting 4 together in the family stand but no luck. Is it generally like that in the family stand this season or has this game just sold particularly well (my season ticket is in covered end so no idea)?
  • Options
    Tried getting 4 together in the family stand but no luck. Is it generally like that in the family stand this season or has this game just sold particularly well (my season ticket is in covered end so no idea)?
    The whole area is virtually sold out to ST Holders mate. Only singles in there 
  • Options
    Wow, that's a shame.  Was planning on taking the little uns but not quite ready to expose them to the "passion" of the covered end yet. Cheers  mate
  • Options
    Derby was 19408 so I would be disappointed if we don't get 20000
  • Options
    There should be more than 20,000 on Saturday.
    I reckon (including WBA) there's already about 18,000 sold.
  • Options
    Wow, that's a shame.  Was planning on taking the little uns but not quite ready to expose them to the "passion" of the covered end yet. Cheers  mate
    Try NW Quadrant. Not as noisy as the Covered end but a bit more atmospheric here than imo the west or east stands
    Thanks Neil
  • Options
    clb74 said:

The West Upper will be empty then.
    Just bought my two tickets in the West Upper!