Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What happened to the mental health minute?

I was there but didn’t notice anything happening from 2.00-2.01pm - what was meant to happen?!

Comments

• Options
    Load of ol bollox, if they want to make a statement stop the game on 20mins all over the country and have silence. 
  • Options
    I wasn't there but had heard a 1 min video was supposed to be played at all games. Disappointing if this didn't happen.
  • Options
    Was played 10 mins before kickoff
  • Options
    I wasn't there but had heard a 1 min video was supposed to be played at all games. Disappointing if this didn't happen.
    I didn’t see one. I was hoping it would give me the answer!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Was played 10 mins before kickoff
    Bloody typical. I was in the loo.
  • Options
    If it’s a one minute video why didn’t they play it at 3.00 and have the KO at 3.01?
  • Options
    If it’s a one minute video why didn’t they play it at 3.00 and have the KO at 3.01?
    That’s what was supposed to happen I think. 
  • Options
    That’s what was supposed to happen I think. 
    We have our commemoration of those who've passed away on the pitch at 3pm, so surprised this wasn't done at 3pm as well.
  • Options
    Didn't the game kick off at 2:01?

Doesn't detract from the main point of course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    Didn't the game kick off at 2:01?

Doesn't detract from the main point of course.
    I think it was somewhere between 2 and 2.01. I was just waiting for something to happen. TBF waiting is what you usually do for mental health problems with the NHS.
  • Options
    Those bloody students running the scoreboard again, aaarrrggghhh
  • Options
    I was watching on TV and we didn’t start until about 2.06. I think at 2 players were still in the tunnel. We never kick off on time. 
  • Options
    I was at the Den on Saturday (away stand) and they did the same thing, played it 10 mins before ko
  • Options
    They all lined up behind a banner while photos were taken. That happened just before the kickoff. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    They all lined up behind a banner while photos were taken. That happened just before the kickoff. 
    I’m guessing the video was the key thing we were meant to be looking at between 2.00 and 2.01 rather than 10 mins before KO or you might have well not bothered to put the KO at 2.01. Taking a few photos will do bugger all except to tick the box. Pretty poor show when you look at the stats they give about suicide in the programme.