Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bring back Floyd and Harvey

It would be symbolic. 

Comments

• Options
    Would be a couple of great signings.
  • Options
    Where can they play?
  • Options
    I heard Harvey's in a knee brace, but they are hoping to have him running again in the next couple of weeks. 
  • Options
    Yup - then move on to some other big hitting stadium ideas........fan's flying carpet anyone?!?
  • Options
    We might need them back. Sir Valiant has had his head turned by Brentford, the way he waved to the crowd after the Bristol City match suggested to me that he was saying goodbye.
    Explained the shocked look on Robin's face
  • Options
    Sir Valiant is apparently a bad influence in the dressing room.
    Heard that too. Robin had never touched drugs until they met. 
  • Options
    With all our injury issues ny source told me were in for a pacey mascot who has a good leap on him. The mascot is from a rival London club and has two pointy ears - sorry I can't give anymore information than that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With all our injury issues ny source told me were in for a pacey mascot who has a good leap on him. The mascot is from a rival London club and has two pointy ears - sorry I can't give anymore information than that. 
    RD wanted a rat as a mascot.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Heard we were in for Gunnersaurus, but might just be some kid on Twitter making stuff up. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Heard were were in for Gunnersaurus, but might just be some kid on Twitter making stuff up. 
    We were about to sign him then realised that Arsenal had actually swapped the usual mascot operator with Granit Xhaka in an attempt to get rid of him
  • Options
    Heard our new mascot was going to be a puppet pig but his hamstrings keep getting pulled.
  • Options
    I heard that it was going to be a ghost, made out of an old bedsheet with liar printed on the back
  • Options
    All this Floyd & Harvey stuff is ridiculous, when I were a lad our mascot was an ill looking robin, and so it should be. 
  • Options
    I heard that it was going to be a ghost, made out of an old bedsheet with liar printed on the back
    An upgrade on the Robin then!
  • Options
    Can we just have some hard mascots?  Fed up with all this touchy feely family club shit.  We're run by oil men FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we just have some hard mascots?  Fed up with all this touchy feely family club shit.  We're run by oil men FFS!
    What about this... 
  • Options
    Fishmonger with a haddock on a stick.

Anything else is modern nonsense