Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The B20....and it’s a goodbye from us.

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
As the takeover has now taken place, the B20 has now disbanded. We will arrange to transfer the balance of our funds to the Upbeats in the next few days.

One behalf of the B20  I would like to thank everybody who helped us in any way whatsoever since our first foray to Belgium in February 2016. We would also like to thank all the other protesters in other groups who worked so hard to free us from the dead hand of Roland.

Last night I watched us lose at a very wet Swansea.....I was as happy as a butcher’s dog!

Comments

• Options
    Chaps i salute you all! Well done in your efforts. Lets hope we never need you again...ever
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Welcome back Andy, sorry I didnt see you last night and thanks for all your efforts in Belgium and at home these past few years, it was vital in never letting him forget he had bought the wrong club. Hope to see you on 'the old front line' again soon.
    Cheers Clive. Likewise many thanks for your efforts in the last few years. Last night was virtually a home game for me these days. If you’re coming to the Cardiff game in March, let me know and I will stand you a pint.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to CAFC4LIFE? 
  • Options
    Who? 
    I jest of course fishing for easy LOLs. 

Although I believe RD would have sold up eventually anyway, I think it probably can't be understated the effect that direct action in Belgium had on accelerating that process. 
    Now your just fishing for "Likes" ;)
  • Options
    Well done to you all on a stirling job.

You have always reminded me somewhat of that popular 80's sitcom Allo Allo.  I always wondered who was Rene but was obviously more interested on who took on the Vicki Michelle role.  Herr Flick was obviously the Belgian Shitweasle himself...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    Who? 
    I jest of course fishing for easy LOLs. 

Although I believe RD would have sold up eventually anyway, I think it probably can't be understated the effect that direct action in Belgium had on accelerating that process. 
    Now your just fishing for "Likes" ;)
    I'm trying as hard as possible to get that second promote. 
  • Options
    <3 Thank you so much for all so much.
  • Options
    I don't think anybody got under Roland's skin more than the B20. Well done.
    This.

I always thought the protests were better served in Roly's home town. He hated it.
  • Options
    Well done people , got the job done in the end !
  • Options
    Well done. You were the trailblazers in Belgium and got right up his nose.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Andy! I was hoping for a B20 swansong to remind him that we will never forgive or forget...
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Andy! I was hoping for a B20 swansong to remind him that we will never forgive or forget...
    Now wouldn't that be great !!! Thanks to all those who got off their arses & took the fight to his backyard. B20 we salute you :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks for all your work on the frontline in Belgium. Legends every one of you. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:
    Whatever happened to CAFC4LIFE? 
    Organising a pitch invasion for sunday.
  • Options
    Me too! Was hoping the remaining funds could be used in enabling one of you brave souls to nip over there and take a shit in his doorstep
  • Options
    The look on douchbag's face when you sang happy  birthday almost made it worth it. Respect.
  • Options
    Fighting behind the frontline. Great job guys. Loved some of those vids. He did not like it up 'I'm.
  • Options
    The protest Ninjas.

• Options
    Massive kudos and thanks to you all. A little light in some dark times
  • Options
    Brilliant work. He must have been wondering where you would pop up next. Thank you for all your efforts.