Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swansea v Charlton - Match Thread

So here we go, Day 1 of a new era.

And it starts with more bare bones than a Dinosaur museum...

Comments

• Options
    COYR
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Oh no... The beautiful kit. 

3-1 loss confirmed.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

What’s the comma after 45 for?
  • Options
    I'm feeling ecstatic about the day and tonight may be a cracker, but sadly can't see it for us tonight. Non-existant midfield and no fit strikers (sorry but Lyle is not match fit so will get subbed) will see is struggle again. Lucky to get 0.

0-0 that is. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Just how unfit must Joe Ledley be?
    Just ain’t good enough these days. 
  • Options
    When are Sky going to switch to our game?
  • Options
    So here we go, Day 1 of a new era.

And it starts with more bare bones than a Dinosaur museum...

For me this is the end of an era game. Even though Roland has gone his legacy still lives on in our depleted injury ravaged squad.

Hopefully by West Brom next league game we will have some some players back from injury, and maybe a signing or two in. 

Still looking forward to seeing us play, even if I do grumble about some of the mistakes we make. Always enjoy watching a Lee Bowyer team play as you know they will compete and run themselves into the ground. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Oh no... The beautiful kit. 

3-1 loss confirmed.
    Want to know if we'll ever wear that third kit!!
  • Options
    Sky not showing our game now.

Replaced by a Wayne Rooney wankfest special.
  • Options
    7:40 I think
  • Options
    Is it on Sky 403 they've been waffling re Derby
  • Options
    Wet... In... Wales... Never!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Erm, what Sky sports channel are we on? I just connected using NowTV, and the build up seems to be all about Wayne Rooney at Derby? WTF?!
  • Options
    7:40 I think
    Confirmed 👍
  • Options
    Bunch of kids, loans and frees ffs.  ESI out!!!

I would have actually paid the fine and have not played this.  It says a lot where he actually has to rest players so he can physically put a team out on Sunday.

Hopefully after Sunday we start to see a few bodies back and many be another 1 through the door.

This is the most relaxed I have been for a game all season because anything other than a hammering is a bonus.  The darkest hour is just before dawn. 
  • Options
    Is it on Sky 403 they've been waffling re Derby

Sky sports football for our game.
  • Options
    @Callumcafc did ESPN+ just decide to sod off our game? I don't see it on the schedule anymore 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    ross1 said:

What’s the comma after 45 for?
    Maybe they got confused and thought that's the amount of minutes he could last without getting injured. 
  • Options
    Sky Channel 403.
  • Options
    The first person to say ESI out when we go a goal down Gets beaten to death with a giant dildo.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Bunch of kids, loans and frees ffs.  ESI out!!!

I would have actually paid the fine and have not played this.  It says a lot where he actually has to rest players so he can physically put a team out on Sunday.

Hopefully after Sunday we start to see a few bodies back and many be another 1 through the door.

This is the most relaxed I have been for a game all season because anything other than a hammering is a bonus.  The darkest hour is just before dawn. 
    We wouldnt have been fined though

Would probably have been docked points for it as that was Macclesfield's punishment for postponing their game with Crewe a few weeks ago - Albeit for unpaid wages
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!