Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thoughts please...

Comments

• Options
    I just use Recent Discussions and dont filter by groups.

suppose you could have a simple two tier football and non football subgroups

or how about, you have a 'hide thread' button so that particular topic doesn't show on your front page 
    then just have a button that says 'show hidden threads' if for some reason you do want to go back to those threads. ?
  • Options
    Personally think emotive subjects, or those that are gonna cause non football related debates (Environmental / Eating preferences), should be in a separate Group set up, but leave the RIP, Advice, Fun and Jokes, Other Sports and Football threads, on the main pages under the existing headings.

Whose Rack threads should automatically go up as announcements 
  • Options
    3 - All works nicely as it is.
  • Options
    3 leave as it is for me, I think its brilliant and often get news from here faster than anywhere else
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    shine166 said:
    Is there a way to stop threads popping up on your feed ? For example as much as its good to have everything in one place, scrolling past 20 threads about food each time is tiresome.. an actual ignore button would be great. 
    An ignore/Block button for actual members would be even better !
    That’s a good idea. Would be good to be able to mute / block posters who get on your wick. 
  • Options
    3, leave as is.
    It was fine until someone went all girly Facebook and decided every thread should be discussing someone else's dinner :smile:
  • Options
    Any chance RIPS can go to another part of the site please.

Not looking at this to be an exercise in people highlighting the things on this platform they don’t like. 100 responses will bring 100 different things and we are not set up to address them at the moment. 

• Options
    Another vote for 3 - leave as it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    leave as it is, if it ain't broke etc
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    3 for me. 

I think moving politics was good and has worked well but I think what makes this site so good is the inclusion of all topics.

charlton can be very grim reading at times so mixing it up with other topics advice is brilliant and helps create a community feel
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    2 or 3. 

Anything that's incredibly controversial needs the subgroup, everything else is good on the main forum 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    In a couple of years time I'd like our Champions League and domestic campaigns to be in separate sections of the forum.
  • Options
     3 - keep it as it is.
    I enjoy reading the diversity of idea's and opinions.
  • Options
    I'd be in camp 3 personally, I prefer to scroll through everything in one forum and only click on / comment on the threads that interest me.

If anything then I'd suggest maybe a small re-alignment of the current categories?
    This for me
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    3. Leave as it is. 

Cannot understand people who take the time to click into a thread that they're not interested in, just so that they can post that they're not interested in it - madness! Just ignore it.

If I'm walking through Lewisham Shopping Centre, I don't walk into Claire's Accessories and rant at the staff that I'm really annoyed at the presence of Claire's Accessories as I'm never going to buy anything in there, and having to walk past it adds an extra 4 seconds onto the time it takes me to get to the dildo section in Ann Summers. That would be ridiculous, as is the first scenario.
    Your always moaning about south eastern though and still use them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 for me 
  • Options
    As others have said keep it as it is, it's a fantastic site so why change it. You could perhaps find somewhere to put the fish puns though.
    Agree with above. 
  • Options
    Can you put this in a subsection please? I'm sick of scrolling past advice threads to get to the threads about food.
  • Options
    Any chance RIPS can go to another part of the site please.

Not looking at this to be an exercise in people highlighting the things on this platform they don’t like. 100 responses will bring 100 different things and we are not set up to address them at the moment. 

Typical, just like the wife.
    Asks you what you want, you answer and get told you can't have it :-(
    What was it you asked AFKA's wife?
  • Options
    Leave as is mate.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    As others have said keep it as it is, it's a fantastic site so why change it. You could perhaps find somewhere to put the fish puns though.
    Agree with above. 
    Can we get these two banned please? They're talking pollocks. 
  • Options
    If Carlsberg did football forums.....
    It's your toy boss but I'd leave well alone. 
    Head and shoulders above the rest. 
  • Options
    Option 1 is a good idea. It gives people who want to inspire and be inspired a place to go; and doesn't create more threads in the main page. 
  • Options
    3, happy to leave things as they are