Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate My Plate 2019 - Exhibit K - Gwen Ridge

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, thought it looked a nice plate. I think me and you were one of the only ones not to give ourselves a 10 !
  • Options
    Thanks for the positive feed back...... erm @IdleHans , yeah just you mate as far as I can see pmsl   😉

We ended up going with Duckling 'farcie' (a figue and chestnut stuffing) Guinea fowl 'farcie' (a hazelnut and apple stuffing), steamed sprouts, steamed carrots, roast potatoes, roast parsnips in honey with thyme. The duckling and guinea fowl were both de-boned, so all you have is a skirt of meat and the rest is literally stuffing and the the legs/ wings, which is impossible to slice, no matter how sharp the knife is (I got a thing about keeping me knives extra sharp). It was all cooked and plated up by me good self and there was quite a decent sized portion on there, but the plates are pretty big (it filled me up and I can eat for England). I never loaded meself up with potatoes as cutting down on me carbs.

Proper enjoyed this over the last few of days, both giving and receiving the banter, must do it again soon

For the record, it tasted better than it looked, it was lovely ;D

• Options
    Some Scotch eggs I knocked together this morning, shall be demolishing these tonight am by myself - 

• Options
    Some Scotch eggs I knocked together this morning, shall be demolishing these tonight am by myself - 

Yum
  • Options
    Those hens or bantam eggs? Personally love the bantam egg scotch egg as don’t like too much egg to meat. 
  • Options
    Those hens or bantam eggs? Personally love the bantam egg scotch egg as don’t like too much egg to meat. 
    They're actually quail eggs believe it or not mate, but the sausage in France is so course,  it's hard to get it any thinner so thdy come out quite big