Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate My Plate 2019 - Links Index (LAST BATCH 16- 20 added to opening post)

Comments

• Options
    These have all made me giggle both this comments from those who get what is happening like @ValleyGary and those who think it's a genuine food critique 

Keep em coming Bart 
  • Options
    H a big winner for me at this stage 
  • Options
    Some of those pictures make me feel sick. Who knew my missus was such a good cook not serving up some of those offerings!
  • Options
    You know what, I sent a photo in, my gravy had  2 duck legs, 10 chicken wings, 3 bags of fresh herbs, bacon, giblets, celery, Carrots, onions, leeks madeiran wine. 
    In my photo it looks like red bisto. Should be drained back off the plate if anyone serves that. 
  • Options
    Must admit my Xmas dinner didn't look over special but seeing some of the offerings on here, it made mine look as if it was served up by Raymond Blanc!!
  • Options
    Next batch added up.

Whilst this is a good laugh I got inundated with about 40 dinners and I’m sadly not going to be able to post them all up, so I apologise to those that don’t get selected for varying reasons (restaurant, not a Xmas dinner, too good etc) 

last lot tomorrow 
  • Options
    Awful. Either some people just can't cook or they are happy eating slops.

I really wish that I had photo'd mine now. So much better than what's been posted so far. Ok, I didn't do spouts (cant stand them) but I had turkey & gammon, lovely roasties, pigs in blankets as well as a couple of chipolatas,  4 veg(collie, broccoli, carrots & beans) topped off with stuffing.

Ate the whole lot....clean plate. Wouldnt eat half of the 5 served up so far.

Ps. Cooked it all myself too.
    Not only did you not cook sprouts, you could not spell them 🤪
  • Options
    I really don’t understand having Yorkshire puddings with Christmas dinner 
  • Options
    Next batch added up.

Whilst this is a good laugh I got inundated with about 40 dinners and I’m sadly not going to be able to post them all up, so I apologise to those that don’t get selected for varying reasons (restaurant, not a Xmas dinner, too good etc) 

last lot tomorrow 
    I certainly hope in true X Factor style that the worst entries have made the cut. It has been a good laugh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Next batch added up.

last lot tomorrow 
    Is there going to be a reveal for those to admit who had what?
  • Options
    Next batch added up.

last lot tomorrow 
    Is there going to be a reveal for those to admit who had what?
    And whether their guts have recovered yet. 
  • Options
    Is it gonna be average score rather than total score ? 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Is it gonna be average score rather than total score ? 
    Yes. 

• Options
    Grateful if ‘plate Holders’ could withhold their identity/ comments until Monday’s reveal, ta
  • Options
    Hope you name and shame plate holders who give everybody else a 1
  • Options
    Feel like I've got some kind of Stockholm syndrome where ones I'd have slated earlier, having seen some of the others I'm going "They aren't that bad..."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or those that score their own a 10!
  • Options
    Shit
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I'm gutted that Craig Ford and his sister Kat Ford didnt get a look in.

Not to mention Sid Kupp.
  • Options
    Mine deserved a 10 
  • Options
    By bird do you mean turkey?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Off_it said:
    I'm gutted that Craig Ford and his sister Kat Ford didnt get a look in.

Not to mention Sid Kupp.
    Or Little Heath?
  • Options
    Yorkshire pudding with turkey should just be an automatic disqualification
    2%