Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ID mobile part of the 3 network

My contract is up shortly and I'm looking for a low tariff SIM only deal.
This looks the best value.
Anyone got any comments on ID mobile or the 3 network ?

Comments

• Options
    3 currently have unlimited data, calls and texts on offer, 10 a month for 6 months, 20 a month after, they do have other sim only deals from 10 a month.
  • Options
    I'm with three. £14 a month I think, for more than I ever use. They gave me a box to use at home, which gives me signal. They tend to be more patchy signal-wise than the rest in my experience. Good customer services - they love giving out £5 whenever you have a problem
  • Options
    never had any problems with 3. I've stuck with them for years as you can use your phone across half the world as though you were at home, makes holidays much easier
  • Options
    Been with 3 for years and never had a problem. My son has been with ID Mobile for the last three years, also without any problems.
    I recently signed up for a 12 month sim-only deal with unlimited everything for £18 per month. Believe that it is still available. 
  • Options
    Cheers all. 
    My son just told me he was on ID mobile for a few years with no problems, so I've made my mind up.
    No more help needed thanks.
  • Options
    I just switched to voxi.co.uk, part of Vodafone. £10 a month, unlimited calls, text and picture messages (fnar fnar), 8gb of data but unlimited social media data, fb, tw@tter,insta whatever so its basically unlimited data too really.
    i think the 8gb might’ve been a special offer but definitely worth a look and 10x better coverage than I was getting with 02 and three before them....