Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Christmas Chocolates Tub

13»

Comments

• Options
    Celebrations
    Absolutely amazed at the voting for Quality Street. Hard wizened old bits with untempting fillings. Sadly, I think it probably says a lot about Charlton Life's demographic. This is truly the sweet of choice for the Vera Lynn generation. Next up, Sherbert Dip Dabs versus couple of squares of rationing chocolate. 
  • Options
    Quality Street
    Quality Street, not for the taste or quality of the little type 2 diabetes bringers but because it's a symbol of christmas 

Ferrero Rocher, biggest tray size they do, is my preference however 
  • Options
    Cadbury’s Roses
    I’m pretty amazed by this poll. You lot need your heads examined.
    when I was a kid we’d have one tin of Quality Street and one tin of Roses for Christmas. The roses would get demolished by Boxing Day and the QS would still be knocking about by new year. QS was always the tin we offered to nan and grandad to get them to eat them rather than the roses.
    Cadbury is far superior to Mars, so I don’t know what drugs you lot who voted Celebrations are on. Weed I guess, as that’s the only time a Mars bar is the chocolate of choice.
    Heroes is alright, but it’s just Roses’ upstart little offspring and pales in comparison to it’s dad. Think Nigel and Brian Clough.
    i know it’s all about opinions, but if you didn’t vote Roses, you’re wrong.
     B) 
  • Options
    Cadbury’s Roses
    From the list it has to be Roses for all the reasons that the CL minority intelligentsia have given.

But there is a new kid on the block.  The irresistibly smooth spherical truffle delights with melting centres that is Lindt Lindor.  I had been 365 days clear of these addictive, calorific taste bombs.  It hasn't been easy, half closing my eyes as I sub consciously speed my supermarket trolley past them whilst simultaneously humming the National Anthem loudly to myself (hopefully). 

... And now someone has presented me with a box.  I figure there is only way to deal with this problem and that is to eat them fast.  I need rid of the packaging, so my period of cold turkey can begin anew.      
  • Options
    Celebrations
    Cadbury - taken over and tax base moved out of the country.

Nestlé - third world baby murderers.

Only one choice then.
  • Options
    Celebrations
    Genuinely surprised by the amount of support for the Cadburys Heroes especially when it has the crème egg twist, what's an Easter chocolate doing inside a Christmas tub of chocolates?
  • Options
    Cadbury’s Roses
    Fuck me. So many peasants picking the utter shite quality street. 
    Haha I thought it was just my memory of growing up - but I was always under the impression that Roses were the upmarket option and Quality Street were decidedly second rate 
  • Options
    Cadbury’s Heroes
    Genuinely surprised by the amount of support for the Cadburys Heroes especially when it has the crème egg twist, what's an Easter chocolate doing inside a Christmas tub of chocolates?
    Tasting miles better than a Milky Way, that's what.