Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew & Powell To Take Over at Den Haag

Comments

• Lost 4-0
    Yeh but did the big nosed twat pull in the nightclub after?
  • Lost 4-0
    Nope ..... but someone said he could be lucky with players readers wives. :smile:

• Lost 4-0
    No, but he had a good dance:

• Lost 4-0
    See Pardew’s interview after the game?   What an arrogant, obnoxious twat he really is. 
  • Nope not sure why I’d want to spend any time watching that 
  • I see they lost again on Tuesday at are now 5 points from safety.

Their last game is home to Zwolle(the team Reza plays for) after all the crap Powell had to put up with under Roland could just imagine it now he goes to Holland and its Reza who relegates his new team
  • Pardew and Powell watch

2-0 ahead away to Heerenveen after 38 minutes

Ended up drawing 2-2

6 points from safety now
  • Jordan Spence and Omar Bogle playing for Den Haag
  • Sponsored links:

• Pardew and Powell watch

2-0 ahead away to Heerenveen after 38 minutes

Ended up drawing 2-2

6 points from safety now
    Only four points away from the relegation playoff though...

Had no idea they signed Omar Bogle, Jordan Spence and Mark Duffy in January...
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51656420

Old big nose weaving his magic again
  • That's a caption competition right there!
  • You just know Pardew will claim credit for his incredible work in keeping them up!  It'll all be about him!
  • cafctom said:
    You just know Pardew will claim credit for his incredible work in keeping them up!  It'll all be about him!
    Actually, he has asked the club to not pay him the bonus he was due for ‘avoiding’ relegation and instead asked for it to go towards local charities and non-playing staff.

I know it’s not fashionable to give the man any praise, but he deserves credit for this. 
    Completely agree.........

I'd just wait to see the receipts first because he's said this in the media. Just want to make sure he's saying the same to the club itself. 
  • Also, I continue to be baffled about why Chris Powell continues to assistant coach for these thoroughly mediocre managers, Pearson and Pardew. 

I'm happy that he's taken the step into assistant coaching. I think there are things he could learn. ESPECIALLY by doing so on the continent. I think his teams could be more flexible and better generally in possession, and look to break sides down accordingly instead of just trying to get crosses in or hit teams on the break. He seems a thoroughly lovely human being, and I wish him all the success in the world. But he's not going to learn much under the likes of Pardew and Pearson. 
  • cafctom said:
    You just know Pardew will claim credit for his incredible work in keeping them up!  It'll all be about him!
    Actually, he has asked the club to not pay him the bonus he was due for ‘avoiding’ relegation and instead asked for it to go towards local charities and non-playing staff.

I know it’s not fashionable to give the man any praise, but he deserves credit for this. 
    Powell kept his bonus and spent it on bitches, a Range Rover and a luxury flat by the Thames  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

Well played.  Did the big nosed cnut do a little dance as he announced it?
  • SDAddick said:
    Also, I continue to be baffled about why Chris Powell continues to assistant coach for these thoroughly mediocre managers, Pearson and Pardew. 

I'm happy that he's taken the step into assistant coaching. I think there are things he could learn. ESPECIALLY by doing so on the continent. I think his teams could be more flexible and better generally in possession, and look to break sides down accordingly instead of just trying to get crosses in or hit teams on the break. He seems a thoroughly lovely human being, and I wish him all the success in the world. But he's not going to learn much under the likes of Pardew and Pearson. 
    Agree on Pardew, quite like Pearson personally. 
  • Congratulations to Chris Powell for keeping Den Haag up. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52418048

I keep seeing sports pages on Facebook and twitter saying “wow he just can’t be relegated!” Completely forgetting he got relegated with us, almost twice. 
  • SDAddick said:
    Also, I continue to be baffled about why Chris Powell continues to assistant coach for these thoroughly mediocre managers, Pearson and Pardew. 

Agree with that, Watford were going down but Pearson has given them a chance of staying up now.
  • SDAddick said:
    cafctom said:

I'd just wait to see the receipts first because he's said this in the media. Just want to make sure he's saying the same to the club itself. 
    I’d also like to know what Pardew considers a “local charity”!
  • Charity begins at home?
  • iaitch said:
    SDAddick said:

Agree with that, Watford were going down but Pearson has given them a chance of staying up now.
    Pearson set the foundations for Leicesters Premiership winning g campaign
  • se9addick said:
    SDAddick said:
    cafctom said:

I’d also like to know what Pardew considers a “local charity”!
    The Alan Pardew Retirement Fund.
  • Scoham said:
    Mutual Consent my arse

Only yesterday he said he wanted a new contract lol

They have clearly said we are not offering you one, but will agree to say its mutual consent as his contract was up anyway haha