Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS ++

Comments

• Merry Christmas everyone, and my condolences AUN

Lets hope the EFL give us what we all want for Christmas!
  • Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful New Year
  • Sorry for your loss @AddickUpNorth

merry Christmas one and all.  Santa left Larkfield in his DJ Coach, about 5am, the day of Operation Ewood, and some of you still won’t get your presents tonight 
  • .....sending best wishes to you and your family AUN mate
  • Merry Christmas happy Hanuka and happy new year to all the wonderful people of this great forum. So many different voices, and yet we do somehow manage to sound like a choir (sacred, or a midnight one).
    Home is nowhere for me, but this place comes very close.
    Come on you faithful reds.
    Love to all
  • Happy fishmas all lifers
  • Happy Christmas all, and thoughts with AUN. 
  • Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. Big thanks to all of those involved in keeping this site running as it truly is the best on the Internet.

So sorry to here your news AUN, thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.

COYR

Mike
  • edited December 2019
    May I wish all my fellow Lifers and your families a very merry and contented Christmas. This forum is unbelievable and I respect each and every poster for their contributions whether I agree with them or not. We have something truly special. 
    My dad died yesterday but I know that this site will be able to distract me in the days to come. Here's to a beautiful 2020 for you all.

COYA!!! 
    Feels wrong to like this, but condolences and all the best wishes for you and yours @AUN
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas you legends!!!

• Happy Christmas guys. The time does fly and I’m sure it would go slower if it wasn’t for CL, but what fun is that? Thanks to everyone involved in the site. We are unique aren’t we? 

• Merry Christmas boss and to all of you wonderful people!! Glad I got to spend a small bit of my 2019 in the company of a few of you, hopefully the same can be said for 2020! 
  • Merry Christmas everybody!
    Bring on the happiest of Charlton New Years!
    Have fun!
    *Still waiting for kids to get up!*
  • Merry Christmas to one and all. It's that time of year when everyone has a ball. I raise my glass to remember those we have lost and to those we have welcomed into this world. Eat, drink, be merry. Live, love laugh and be happy. All the best for the festive period. Cheers .... 🥂🥂🥂
  • edited December 2019
    Very sorry about your loss.
  • Merry Christmas to all and a happy and successful new year.
  • Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
  • Merry Christmas to everyone on this wonderful forum.

• Sponsored links:

• I hope all fellow Addicks have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

A big hug to all those that are feeling the loss of a loved one.

• Merry Christmas to you all.
  • It’s happened- Merry Christmas one and all 🎅🏿
  • Merry Christmas everyone, and my condolences AUN
  • Merry Christmas to all my fellow sufferers.

May the footballing Gods shine down on our beloved obsession in the coming seasons.
  • That's brilliant news, dear friend & gorgeous granny ! 

Look forward to seeing you & catching up in the NY.