Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Q.P.R. 2-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 38 Lifers who gave marks and felicitations of the season to you all.
I have given Dillon an assist as after asking on here what Lifers thought the majority said yes, so an assist it is.

Comments

• Options
    Think you have Pearce wrong for time of sub and Oshilaja.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Think you have Pearce wrong for time of sub and Oshilaja.
    don't think so Rob
    Pearce came on in the 27th minute of a 100 minute game giving him 73 minutes 
    Oshilaja came on in the 88th minute, the 1st half played an extra 3 minutes making the 88th the 91st minute and so he played 9 mins
  • Options
    Doh, ignore me! And I was there  :D Was reading it as the minutes they came on.
  • Options
    Harsh rating on Pratley, made a couple of important tackles
  • Options
    Interesting that Dillon has been mom 7 times this season with four of those in the last five games yet he was getting pelters from some on the match thread re QPRs first goal on Saturday for not coming to claim the ball. Always best to keep your powder dry until the end of the game 😏.
  • Options
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    Harsh rating on Pratley, made a couple of important tackles
    Nearly a 7/10 hardly harsh! 
  • Options
    Top work Lancs. Thanks for all your efforts and have a great Christmas. 

Not sure how Naby ended up with that score - it’s amazing what difference a goal makes!!!! 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Interesting that Dillon has been mom 7 times this season with four of those in the last five games yet he was getting pelters from some on the match thread re QPRs first goal on Saturday for not coming to claim the ball. Always best to keep your powder dry until the end of the game 😏.
    All of this following me getting drunk and ranting about how good he is. I should do that more often!
  • Options
    Three academy products make up the top three
  • Options
    No wonder we are struggling, 3 of our top 4 “assisters” are out injured at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not sure how Naby ended up with that score - it’s amazing what difference a goal makes!!!! 
    That goal could be the one that can turn our season around 
  • Options
    3.89 for the ref is extremely generous.  Charlton fans really do have the Christmas spirit.
  • Options

this and this 
  • Options
    Good man management from Bowyer.

Got Purrington off before the 30 minute mark