Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Christmas.

I'm off on retreat tomorrow for 10 days, of which 7 are in silence.

Will be switching off all communications, which will test my resolve, as obviously, was hoping beyond hope that the unthinkable would be done and dusted by now, fat chance, eh! 

Maybe I'll gain insight while meditating, if so I'll attempt telepathy and put us all out of our misery.

Any road wishing you all a happy christmas and merry new year. See ya next year.

Comments

• Options
    and to you .. enjoy the Sound of Silence ((:>)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas. Bet there will be a few thousand new posts on the takeover by the time you look, and it still won't have happened.
  • Options
    Good luck Sillav. Am I reading right, the whole Xmas period will be spent in total silence?
  • Options
    Good luck Sillav. Am I reading right, the whole Xmas period will be spent in total silence?
    Pardon?
  • Options
    1 - why?
    2 - where ?

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    1 - why?
    2 - where ?

"      "
  • Options

Will be switching off all communications, which will test my resolve, as obviously, was hoping beyond hope that the unthinkable would be done and dusted by now, fat chance, eh! 

Maybe I'll gain insight while meditating, if so I'll attempt telepathy and put us all out of our misery.

Any road wishing you all a happy christmas and merry new year. See ya next year.
    Sounds like a bit of me 
    as long as there are no humans near me , except someone to feed me 
  • Options
    Correct!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    1 - why?
    2 - where ?

1.Why not?
    2.Suffolk.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sounds like a bit of me 
    Foods good and plentiful.
  • Options

Sounds like a bit of me 
    Is that because you're not allowed to say "I'm full up, thanks"
  • Options

Sounds like a bit of me 
    Is that because you're not allowed to say "I'm full up, thanks"
    It’s part of the self flagellation practice.