Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hermes Delivery

2»

Comments

• Options
    The guys delivering only get paid for a successful delivery. That's why, if no one is in, they'll leave it somewhere and sign it themselves as successfully delivered. They'll not be paid if they have to take it back to the depot. 
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    The guys delivering only get paid for a successful delivery. That's why, if no one is in, they'll leave it somewhere and sign it themselves as successfully delivered. They'll not be paid if they have to take it back to the depot. 
    Fair point but i was in....
  • Options
    I've been waiting for a case of beer for nearly 4 weeks.  For at least the last 9 days, the tracking result on the Hermes website has said
    "11am Sat 14 Dec - We're sorry your parcel has been delayed, we'll have it on the move in the next 24 hours"

It's been in their Maidstone depot.  They're completely useless.
    I haven't bothered trying to deal with them, but have been complaining to the company I ordered from. They've been very slow to respond, but today they say they've reimbursed my credit card. I hope they're right.