Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic v Huddersfield Town | Tues 10 December | Match Thread

Comments

• edited December 2019
    2nd change:

Vennings for Doughtinho
  • That was the chance. Created by Bonne just behind Taylor . solly couldn't quite get there.
  • edited December 2019
    Oggy Red said:
    We've has 3 shots ..... erm, 0 on target.

Hudders 14 - 4
    You would have thought that he would have tried something different the second time.

Edit: how did that quote show? Bloody ruined my quip.
  • So close for the rare Solly goal.
  • Vennings and Gallagher have same boots... I expect same work rate.
  • Don't agree with taking Doughty off. There's three points to be had here and he's been a bright spark Doesn't look particularly tired.
  • 73' SUB | Alfie Doughty makes way for James Vennings.
  • May I suggest Pratley for Ledley next?
  • Don't agree with taking Doughty off. There's three points to be had here and he's been a bright spark Doesn't look particularly tired.
    I wonder why we didn't bring Morgan on?
  • Sponsored links:

This would be his 3rd 90 mins in 3 games. He's young gotta look after him.

And Vennings isn't a bad player either.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    May I suggest Pratley for Ledley next?
    Would rather Morgan. 
  • For the first time in his tenure I feel like Bow is going for the draw rather than the win.
  • Purrington much better this half.
  • It’s still 0-0 on the other thread. 
  • @Exiled_Addick may I congratulate you on the accuracy of your touch typing then :-)
  • For the first time in his tenure I feel like Bow is going for the draw rather than the win.
    He's been talking to Curbs again.

"Stop the rot"says Curbs. "Go for the nought-nought". :smile:
    A point against a relegation rival is better than letting them get 3 points closer to us.
  • To be fair a draw will stop the rot and can you blame bows for that, sometimes you just have to play the cards you are dealt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good work by Pearce again.

Not sure who the last sub should be, but we need it.
  • Boro equalise at Forest 1-1

Bristol Bashers get one back against the Scum. 1-2
  • Hoggs a prick
    A point against a relegation rival is better than letting them get 3 points closer to us.
    For the first time in his tenure I feel like Bow is going for the draw rather than the win.
    Not saying there is anything wrong with it I just noticed it as the first time.
    Your having a laugh
  • Offside from the free-kick again ffs.
  • Posted at80'

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Conor Gallagher tries a through ball, but Jason Pearce is caught offside.

Who, Pearcey? 

• clb74 said:
    For the first time in his tenure I feel like Bow is going for the draw rather than the win.
    Your having a laugh
    Absolutely not. What do you disagree with? That we are going for the draw or that it's the first time it's felt like that under Bow?
  • Frixk Sake that was completely unnecessary
  • 83 minutes gone ......
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!