Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Brom -FA Cup 3rd round tickets [Sunday 5th Jan-14.01 kick-off] to go on sale

edited December 2019 in General Charlton

Tickets for the cup tie will be going on sale from the ticket office on Wednesday morning at 9.30am. Tickets will only be made available in the West Lower and Covered End lower initially. Prices can be found in the graphic below.

Ticket info FA CUP homejpg

Comments

• Options
    What’s left of our 1st team squad will not be playing so I will not be going.
  • Options
    Really think the price point is too high for this one 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Really think the price point is too high for this one 

Especially on a Sunday! If it was Saturday I'd consider it.

Just 9 of 32 fixtures are kicking off at 3pm Saturday.

• Options
    I am afraid we have a perfect storm for this fixture. I expect the poorest gate for donkey years for a cup tie and Lee Bowyer will need to explain it after last year's nonsense and revelation that he didn't take it seriously because we were never going to win it anyway. Expect the weakest side we can muster and another early exit. Needless to say I will be doing something else.
  • Options
    Surely the gate will be reasonable after today’s news?
  • Options
    We just don’t do cups. LB will be putting out the u/10s to fill this fixture.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I think most of them are injured 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    So will West Brom, they will not risk any key players, be lucky to see 7k in the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer has said he doesnt intend to make too many changes for the cup
  • Options
    Gotta sell those tickets.
  • Options
    He can’t .  There’s nobody left !
  • Options
    No thanks back in the day always
  • Options
    And raffle tickets for a place in the squad will be sold on the morning of the game. 
  • Options
    Normally we'd be bringing in the likes of Morgan and Doughty in for the cup, now they're the experienced pros...
  • Options
    Shame - love the FA cup
  • Options
    Wont be going. Usually love a cup game, especially the FA cup, but I'm expecting a team weaker than tonight & WBA not bothering too much either.

The words "concentrating on the league" were never more apt.
  • Options
    Surely the gate will be reasonable after today’s news?
    8k max on Sunday, 20k plus next Saturday.
  • Options
    Not much to turn around.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lower west looks likely to sell out or get close on the day.