Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Former Benfica and Inter midfielder on trial with U23s

Comments

• Options
    Doesn't look overjoyed at the news 
  • Options
    Passes the height test - just!
  • Options
    Is that Waggy's Portuguese brother?
    A bit of Morgan Fox in there too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He will have good pedigree coming out of the Benfica academy at least.
  • Options
    My my dogs got a good pedigree but I wouldn’t want her in central midfield;0)
    No way to talk about the wife mate.
  • Options
    There is a YouTube video of him looks abit of a aribo very leggy very good on the ball great range of passing I would post the link but haven't got a clue how to do it 
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    There is a YouTube video of him looks abit of a aribo very leggy very good on the ball great range of passing I would post the link but haven't got a clue how to do it 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNlBisEoIqU
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    After watching that Video, why is he without a club or an agent ? A touch of the Bielik's about him ? 
    The question of going to men's football from youth is a massive hurdle because of the physicality of the men's game.
  • Options
    Not a bad debut today. Got his foot in and tidy in possession. Did get caught on the ball a couple of times but possibly not up to speed. Looked reasonably tall by our standards.
    Hes a Cullen type?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a bad debut today. Got his foot in and tidy in possession. Did get caught on the ball a couple of times but possibly not up to speed. Looked reasonably tall by our standards.
    Hes a Cullen type?
    Yep - he’s injured as well. 
    No doubt lol. But a  cullen type is what we need and wondered if he fits the bill. Gallen and Bowyer must be looking surely
  • Options
    Only highlights but FFS he looks mustard. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    FAVADDICK said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNlBisEoIqU
    The video is from 4 years ago ..... when he was just 15.

• Options
    Can't judge a player on a highlights reel.... just as bad as a certain Roland scout....
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    Can't judge a player on a highlights reel.... just as bad as a certain Roland scout....

True this.

watch the highlights of that Orient game with Semedo’s towering header and you’d think he’s a proper defensive player who’s great at getting in the box.

and that Orient has a really shit lumbering striker called Harry Kane
  • Options
    Two footed. Big and strong. Good in the tackle. Got a trick or two. Good eye for a pass.

He looks very very good from that evidence.  Seems strange he is without a club. Maybe he’s had an injury but looks like one to watch  
  • Options
    I think he looks average, and that’s his highlights. But he was 15 then, and presumably so are the others.

None of that matters though as Steve G will know how good he is now.
  • Options
    Shouldn't judge him on a four year old video.

Instead, how about the club get him over on trial and give him a run out in the U23s? 

Radical idea I know but worth a try?