Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Censorship.

Sinking threads is just pathetic especially if it’s because something doesn’t fit the cosy CL consensus.
Open debate is always the way to go.

Comments

• Options
    Sink............ ;)

• Options
    iainment said:
    Sinking threads is just pathetic especially if it’s because something doesn’t fit the cosy CL consensus.
    Context?
  • Options
    I've had two threads deleted for no reason other  than superstition and rediculous left wing liberalism. Nothing controversial. It does go on here. 
  • Options
    I've had two threads deleted for no reason other  than superstition and rediculous left wing liberalism. Nothing controversial. It does go on here. 
    What were the threads about? How did the mods inform you that you'd fallen foul of the "superstition and rediculous left wing liberalism" rule? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    What were the threads about? How did the mods inform you that you'd fallen foul of the "superstition and rediculous left wing liberalism" rule? 

I'm curious too.

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    iainment said:
    It wasn't "open debate" though. It was you saying something outrageously stupid and deliberately provocative and everyone else rightly telling you to shut up.

Also, you didn't post it as a debate - you had a pop at Bowyer and then tried to wriggle out of it by claiming that you'd merely been trying to spark debate and didn't actually agree with your own post.
    You are beyond belief. But kind of justify what I say. Just kick something outside the CL consensus into the long grass and then denigrate anyone who dares to think outside your box.
    I asked a question ironically. And was then calumnified because nothing against Bowyer is allowed however innocuous.

• Options
    You posed a question seemingly without an intention of willing to answer it yourself, and loaded it so that it would indicate the complete opposite of what you went on to say (back tracking).

The way it was asked came across as attention seeking, whether that was intended or not
  • Options
    Where's that argument alert thread when you need it?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Ha. You posted two threads on the same day on the main forum in the General Charlton category about Illigal Immigrants in Calais. The thread was closed and moved to the Politics sub group, as stated in the last post. 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84269/illegal-immigrants-from-calais#latest
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha. You posted two threads on the same day on the main forum in the General Charlton category about Illigal Immigrants in Calais. The thread was closed and moved to the Politics sub group, as stated in the last post. 

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84269/illegal-immigrants-from-calais#latest
    And that is exactly what a 'rediculous left wing liberal' [sic], would do!  ;) 
  • Options

I clicked on the above link three times and got a message each time saying I do not have permission to do that.

Shocking censorship of the worst kind.  ;)  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2019

I was actually referring to my 'countdown to a win against Millwall' thread - Superstition,  and my 'commentators' thread, where I stated that I preferred to listen to a male commentators voice during a football match, to a female one. Apparently not allowed and both were deleted (and we still lost the Millwall game).