Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How many games does Bowyer lose before he’s not the man?

Just asking? Given his appalling recent record.

Comments

• Are you being serious?
  • Do me a favour?!
  • Not just about the results

Its also about the performances

Harsh to sack a man if his whole team were out injured and only has the U18s to fall back on to for example
  • Obvious shit stirring. Someone close the thread please. 
  • Totally ridiculous and nonsensical question. 

• A lot more than he has. Any manager in this league would struggle with the squad he has available to him.
  • Won't get a peep out of me.
  • Sponsored links:

• someone really needs to step away from the internet
  • No words
  • It's a shame people didn't have the same mentality when it came to Karel Fraeye, who was on a similar run when he was sacked. Probably low level racism at play.
    What?
  • probably could lose every game this season and we get relegated and he would still have my support.if we started losing in league one next year then he could go
  • Winner of most stupid thread of the decade
    What about when Paulie said the queen had died?
  • 'Spread Out' 😏
  • It's a shame people didn't have the same mentality when it came to Karel Fraeye, who was on a similar run when he was sacked. Probably low level racism at play.
    You are a first class Knob pal
  • August 31......Journey is made from many steps 🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• Winner of most stupid thread of the decade

With the post to boot! Uncanny

It's a shame people didn't have the same mentality when it came to Karel Fraeye, who was on a similar run when he was sacked. Probably low level racism at play.

• I give him till end of February... 202...
    You are a first class Knob pal
    and clearly not a bad wind up merchant (ps no need for the upper case K in knob...)
    Thank god you’re sporadic
  • Ridiculous thread
  • Bowyer is the man to take Charlton back to the Prem. No doubt about it. He is to management what Gallagher is to playing - a rookie, but most of his decisions are correct. 
  • Idiotic question 
  • CALB begins.
  • iainment said:
    Just asking? Given his appalling recent record.
    Idiot