Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players who are out of contract in the summer who I think we can snatch in January

2»

Comments

• Options
    No point paying Hemed off as someone said above. It's a long season and an experienced striker is something we need. Give them time, I do believe they'll come good.
    Get Cullen in Jan and sign a good left back. Use the remaining loan spot for another striker 
  • Options
    Bowen surely is PL bound, no matter what our budget is I doubt we can attract that calibre just yet.

Not too keen on Maddison, as good as he is don’t see him fitting into a Bowyer formation.

Toney would be a cracking signing him and Taylor would be lethal, Shearer/Sutton type of the championship variety.
  • Options
    Lee Tomlin? League One player at best.
  • Options
    Bowyer expects pressing and intense running for long periods, Tomlin must be close the bottom of the list surely.
  • Options
    One thing is for sure. The list Gallen and Bowyer were drawing up before the sale will have been confined to the bin. :)
    I disagree because even though we are 'super rich' now. Gallen and Bowyer won't bring in players who will only play for Charlton Athletic just for the money. They will still be looking at players who will want to be 100% committed and positive to do their very best for Charlton Athletic.
    Even if our owner is rich, it doesn't mean that he wants to spend it. We should have learnt that. We have to be careful not to get carried away. Hoping this time will be different though.
  • Options
    That'll be the Tomlin that turned our defence inside out last week.