Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Post pages not defaulting to last post you read.

2»

Comments

• edited November 2019
    It’s a pain but the real pain has left Charlton 
  • When I go to look at a thread on my phone, it goes straight to the last post on the last page even when there are unread posts. The same is true of unread threads: straight to the last post.
    Anyone else?
  • Redskin said:
    When I go to look at a thread on my phone, it goes straight to the last post on the last page even when there are unread posts. The same is true of unread threads: straight to the last post.
    Anyone else?
    Yeah happening to me too
  • Yes, it happens to me on my phone, ipad and desktop.
  • So, the opposite of the topic of this thread?
  • I found that on my phone (Android) but not on my PC (Chrome) where it goes to the right place
  • Having some threads go to the latest unread posts, but some threads go to the page the last unread post is on but it stays at the top of the page
  • edited July 2020
    Ross said:
    Having some threads go to the latest unread posts, but some threads go to the page the last unread post is on but it stays at the top of the page
    Redskin said:
    When I go to look at a thread on my phone, it goes straight to the last post on the last page even when there are unread posts. The same is true of unread threads: straight to the last post.
    Anyone else?
    Both happening to me since the weekend. Very annoying. 
  • This is still happening, on both Safari on iPhone, and Microsoft Edge and Chrome on laptop.