Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Joined Hammarby IF in the Swedish Allsvenskan.

Comments

• Surprised he hasnt gone back to Malmo, end it where it all began
  • Has it been confirmed now?
    I know he posted a picture of his name on the back of a shirt but there wasn’t any official confirmation. 
    Some reports suggested his company would be announcing a sponsorship deal with them.
  • Confirmed now that he has purchased a 25% stake in Hammarby IF
    But he will not be playing for the Swedish side. 
  • hasn't he said that he wont be playing for any Swedish side ever again or did i rather randomly imagine that?
  • I can still see Mourinho bringing him in as experienced cover for Kane on a short-term deal of 6 months.
  • Apparently Malmo fans have vandalised his statue (unveiled a month ago) since he bought a stake in Hammarby. 
  • Apparently Malmo fans have vandalised his statue (unveiled a month ago) since he bought a stake in Hammarby. 
    Set it on fire

• the only other footballing entity that I know that talks about himself in the third person is Tim Sherwood.  

Great player, but I find the whole 'brand' that he has become a little tedious.  
  • cabbles said:
    the only other footballing entity that I know that talks about himself in the third person is Tim Sherwood.  

Great player, but I find the whole 'brand' that he has become a little tedious.  
    "The only other footballing entity that I know that talks about himself in the third person is Tim Sherwood".
    Tim Sherwood.