Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro Millions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, you really wouldn't give your dog up for £100m ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Tbh neither would I but it just would not ever happen, and I don't think you can answer properly it unless it did
  • Options
    iainment said:
    I find that often those who want the prizes capped don't even buy lottery tickets.
    FWIW I wouldn't want to win a mega jackpot but don't think it should be capped.
    Now where's me ticket from last night, I haven't checked it yet.
    You've had this very conversation with enough people to ascertain this? You said often, which implies there were some people who either do the lottery and wanted it capped, or people that don't do it and never wanted it capped. Just out of interest, how many people have you spoken to about this?

We do it, not every draw, but at least twice a month
    I didn't say it was a scientific survey.
    But often in conversations I have had about the lottery I find that those who don't do it think the prizes are too high.
    That's all.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    There are people out there whod have to think about it.
    My wife probably wouldnt sell the dog , happily give me away.
  • Options
    i'd fuck a dog for £100m

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Our dog is a family member. I know we couldn't give him away or more to the point, sell him.
  • Options
    Our dog is a family member. I know we couldn't give him away or more to the point, sell him.

Yeah, but would you let @cafcdave123 fuck him?
  • Options
    I've done the Euromillions by direct debit since... May time?

Not one single win of ANY amount. More fool me I guess, but £20 a month isn't too bad a loss for the poitential rewards...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone else think they should cap the jackpot to £10m - £15m, creating more winners, instead of giving over £100m to one person?
    No.
    Demand for tickets is linked very strongly to the size of the potential jackpot.
    There are numerous Camelot/National Lottery choices for you to gamble your £1, £2, £2.50, £5 on if you're happy to have a ceiling on your prize.