Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BT Sport - Mic’d up with Lee Bowyer (Sat 23/11, 8pm)

Comments

• Options
    hope they have the expletive override button well oiled and ready to go ((:>)
  • Options
    I think Bowyer should probably expect a stiff reprimand from Leuth.  ;)

(I'm only joshing Leuth mate)
  • Options
    How can someone who doesn't have BT Sport watch this?

I begrudge paying more money to watch TV
  • Options
    "None of this sloppy stuff ...... You don't have to nutmeg someone every time you get the ball".

Leko gets advice with a smile.

• Options
    Funny time to run a football magazine programme, you normally put these out before the weekend matches
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    "None of this sloppy stuff ...... You don't have to nutmeg someone every time you get the ball".

Leko gets advice with a smile.

Pity he doesn't listen!
  • Options
    Bump. On later. Any way to watch for people who don't have BT?
  • Options
    Repeated at 10.45am today 
  • Options
    'Wheres my fucking contract' 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    19.15-19.45 BT Sport 1 tonight 
  • Options
    For those who don’t have BT Sport, it’s on BT Sport 3 today at 2:15 just google cricfree, and find the link for it, quite a few ads to close but it works
  • Options
    Watched sunday morning it was very good. Great insight into how much Lee does around the place and the circumstances hes working under.

interesting chat with the 'leadership team' (Bow, Jacko, Marshall, Analyst, Sports Science, Medical etc) particularly re Chucks.
  • Options
    Also if you use BT as your internet provider its worth logging into your BT account to check if they've given access to BT Sport.

I know a few people that have never had any sports package etc but if they log in to their account online they can watch BT Sport 1 for free, perfect for Champions League nights

In fact, 1 person had that last season but this year they have access to all BT Sport channels (only on their laptop via BT Sport website) and never paid a penny outside of standard broadband rates.
  • Options
    Excellent programme, really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    Couldn't one of you have recorded it on VHS then converted it to MP4 (using one of those kits we've all bought and never used) then uploaded it for us all to see?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Anyone know where this can be seen for us without BTSport.
  • Options

Happy Jake was glad to see our news today, I had a feeling Bowyer was beginning to look fed up!!! Not now😄😄😄