Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Warnock leaves Cardiff

2»

Comments

• Options
    _MrDick said:
    Neil Harris is the new manager
    That's us fecked next weekend then!
  • Options
    Bit weird that Harris can resign from Millwall on a bit of a downer and a few weeks later end up in a better job
  • Options
    Proof that Dalman is buying us.
  • Options
    Can’t see Harris lasting too long. Could be wrong but I think he’s very one dimensional.
  • Options
    Spanner legend,  new manager of next side up...  we are basically fucked!
  • Options
    Can’t see Harris lasting too long. Could be wrong but I think he’s very one dimensional.
    Yeah think its a very unambitious choice of appointment for a club just relegated from the Premier League
  • Options
    Yes the sort of manager you bring in if you have a limited squad and want to play "functional" football to stay up, when surely Cardiff are more ambitious than that?
  • Options
    Be interesting to hear what out tame lions think about this. 
  • Options
    It could be good news. The Spanner hoodoo seems to break once individuals leave. 

Jackett never won a game against Bowyer. Lawrence and Parkinson achieved non Charlton wins at the Toolbox. Even Miguel Llera escaped the curse. He scored a last minute winner for the Massives there which I enjoyed telling a Millwall supporting friend about. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Harris is 100p% millwall. 
    If we win Saturday I'm claiming we end our bad run against the spanners. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will Taylor be back?
  • Options
    Proper weird one this. Maybe he initially over performed with the Spanners but by the end many of them couldn't wait to see the back of his attritional style of football, which wasn't getting the results either. 

Maybe Cardiff feel that the whole, 'wagons in a circle, us against them', Steady Eddie approach is what's needed at the club, but it could go either way. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    It's not as though Harris ever got linked with any jobs either when he was at Millwall it was always Bowyer getting linked with jobs instead.

If Harris was still at Millwall there's no way Cardiff would have approached them for Harris, it can only be because he's out of work.
  • Options
    cardiff fans really not happy with this appointment. 
  • Options
    cardiff fans really not happy with this appointment. 
    not surprised .. I have said before that I suspect he's a one club man .. so many managers fit one club like a smooth glove and then go to another place and prove to be a square peg in a round one .. excuse the mixed metaphors ((:>)
  • Options
    Proper weird one this. Maybe he initially over performed with the Spanners but by the end many of them couldn't wait to see the back of his attritional style of football, which wasn't getting the results either. 

Maybe Cardiff feel that the whole, 'wagons in a circle, us against them', Steady Eddie approach is what's needed at the club, but it could go either way. 
    A very weird one. They will not make playoffs with him. They should wait a month and get Solskjaer back
  • Options
    Wish him well.
    But hope he gets stuffed Saturday