Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Half-season tickets now on sale

Half-season tickets for the second half of our 2019/20 Championship campaign will go on sale at 9.30am on Monday, November 11th.
Fans purchasing the first 300 adult half-season tickets will receive a free hummel jacket worth £50 with their purchase. The deal will only apply to purchases made before midnight on November 25th.
https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5dc91c869e8c1/half-season-tickets-on-sale-from-930am

Comments

• Wow that's early, not active for another 6 weeks.
  • Takeover imminent 
  • Nice of them to reward people who buy a half season ticket with a free jacket.

I wonder what the reward is for those that actually paid for a full season?

• Nice of them to reward people who buy a half season ticket with a free jacket.

Even cheaper tickets, especially if they purchased before the prices went up. 
  •  shine166 said:

Nice of them to reward people who buy a half season ticket with a free jacket.

Even cheaper tickets, especially if they purchased before the prices went up. 

I want a free jacket!!!!   :|
  • Yay...  get out of my way yoose lot!
  • I doubt if Charlton have ever sold 300 adult half season tickets. 
  • I’m not sure I can fit 300 jackets in my wardrobe.
  • Sponsored links:

• In our Premiership days under Llewellyn Curbishley, I used to buy a half-season ticket for the first half of the season as we stopped playing from January onwards.
  • I wish they'd do a 1st half a season ticket now, would have been all over that. 
  • In our Premiership days under Llewellyn Curbishley, I used to buy a half-season ticket for the first half of the season as we stopped playing from January onwards.

But then you’d chance missing our cup run...apparently a PL team was going to win the fa cup so why not charlton...
  • shine166 said:
    I wish they'd do a 1st half a season ticket now, would have been all over that. 
    That’s a great idea. Purchase the first half of the season and if the team are doing well and playing nice stuff then purchase the second half. A bit of a tester. 
  • Solidgone said:
    shine166 said:
    I wish they'd do a 1st half a season ticket now, would have been all over that. 
    That’s a great idea. Purchase the first half of the season and if the team are doing well and playing nice stuff then purchase the second half. A bit of a tester. 
    Or like they do at a coffee shop, attend X amount of games and get your next one free.