Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mark Bright Autobiography

2»

Comments

• Options
    It'll gone in 6 to12 months. Just as the Charlton shop went from Bexleyheath. Palace aren't 'big' enough here. All Chelski and Arsenal. 
    It was empty when I hurried past the thing yesterday.
    I saw it on Friday when I was doing a bit of shopping in town. Immediately text the Mrs and told her we have to leave Bromley now. Not having that!
    It will close down when their relegated from the Prem, like ours.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    It'll gone in 6 to12 months. Just as the Charlton shop went from Bexleyheath. Palace aren't 'big' enough here. All Chelski and Arsenal. 
    It was empty when I hurried past the thing yesterday.
    I saw it on Friday when I was doing a bit of shopping in town. Immediately text the Mrs and told her we have to leave Bromley now. Not having that!
    It will close down when their relegated from the Prem, like ours.
    I'll be avoiding the top level of The Glades for a long time then.
  • Options
    That is disgusting, my annual emergency dash there the Sunday before Xmas wont be happening this year now, have to make do with town or bloody Bluewater 
  • Options
    Imagine how Southend fans felt to have a Spurs club shop on their high street!
  • Options
    Chelmsford as well. Spurs ffs. West ham I could grudgingly accept due to distance but those spurs? Grooooo
  • Options
    I once saw Mark Bright on the Victoria Line. I didn't talk to him. I remember it like it was yesterday. God, how did we get so old?