Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall v Charlton | Sat 9 Nov | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Our front 2 haven't touched the ball atm.

Usual performance here. Havent turned up. 

• Options
    Sounds all Millwall. Have we bottled it already? 
  • Options
    christ, i wish Taylor was there. he would sort them out 
  • Options
    Can't listen to any more of this Radio London non-commentary. Covering every other game and occasionally mentioning our game.
  • Options
    I think sometimes the criticism of Sarr is harsh but that goal was completely on him.
  • Options
    Barely getting out our own half!!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    So BBC London have our game noise but pretty much not talking about the match at all. Strange. Is this how it normally works?
  • Options
    Need to be much braver here.
  • Options
    Jesus Christ we look awful
  • Options
    Can't listen to any more of this Radio London non-commentary. Covering every other game and occasionally mentioning our game.
    What makes it worse is you can hear the crowd reaction behind the talking. Very annoying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Been 5 mins and Sarr has already made 3 mistakes. He's not a big game player, soft mentality.
    Charlton never are there 
  • Options
    What are we afraid  of..?
  • Options
    Sounds all Millwall. Have we bottled it already? 
    They are very bright and we are struggling to get out of our own half. They are swarming Gallagher every time he gets the ball.
  • Options
    'Wheres the most unusual place youve watched a football match Andy'
  • Options
    Another week where the ref is making up his own rules. 
  • Options
    Look like rabbits in front of the headlights. The 3 centre back combo is leaving so much space in the middle. 
  • Options
    Posted at16'

Macauley Bonne (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at16'

Foul by Jed Wallace (Millwall).

• Options
    Wow, they have all of the ball... All I can say is that hopefully they get tired out... 
  • Options
    What makes it worse is you can hear the crowd reaction behind the talking. Very annoying.
    Longer commentary on the massive cup game Carshalton v boston
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Wow, they have all of the ball... All I can say is that hopefully they get tired out... 
    Or piss themselves laughing at how easy they're having it and so make a few mistakes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only Charlton up for it at the moment are the fans. 
    Players are scared as fuck
  • Options
    We are so shit at throw ins
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    According to BBC, we have had 53% of possession
  • Options
    Bonne offside.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    What's the point in BBC London doing this type of 'commentary'? They have updates  on 5 live
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Huskaris said:
    According to BBC, we have had 53% of possession
    WTF
  • Options
    I still think it was Pratley's man. He was the furthest to the far side as they set up - Sarr's job was to stop everyone in front of him, in his eyeline. Pratley didn't move a muscle as the man furthest to the far side drifted in, and Sarr had no time to react. 
  • Options
    I think sometimes the criticism of Sarr is harsh but that goal was completely on him.
    This might be the worst game I've seen him have, has he had a successful pass yet? Added to the two throws that have gone straight to a blue shirt...
  • Options
    18'

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Josh Cullen tries a through ball, but Macauley Bonne is caught offside.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!