Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Business Card

Never seen this before 🙈

Comments

• Options
    Never seen this before 🙈
    I'll go with this if Muir sees this and f**** off back 10,000 miles..
  • Options
    Never seen this before 🙈
    I'll go with this if Muir sees this and f**** off back 10,000 miles..
    You spelt Roland wrong 
  • Options
    It  just a bit sad!
  • Options
    Charlton Pathetic indeed
  • Options
    Sad and pathetic.

Someone delete the picture and/or thread as it's just given publicity to the idiots who had these made.

@admin @AFKABartram @LoOkOuT @cabbles @Stig
    Its been on North Stand Banter for about a week now, them lot taking this piss out of us and TBH I can see why, its just embarrasing
  • Options
    Sad and pathetic.

Someone delete the picture and/or thread as it's just given publicity to the idiots who had these made.

Its been on North Stand Banter for about a week now, them lot taking this piss out of us and TBH I can see why, its just embarrasing
    It was put on here first by @MillwallFan then almost immediately turned up on NSB.  Make of that what you will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why would you pay to have something like that made FFS?
  • Options
    Made by a Millwall fan to put on a Millwall forum and take the piss out of Charlton fans.  Classic ‘small man’ syndrome from our small club rivals.
    Seriously??? 
  • Options
    Calling cards are so 1980s 
  • Options
    Calling in Plod to come thru your front door looking for the gram of gear if you caught with one of those
  • Options
    That's proper ridiculous
  • Options
    Sad and pathetic.

I think we need to be able to have a laugh at ourselves as well.

Just as much as I've laughed at all the middle aged men on their forum chatting about who's "youth" will fuck up who's.
  • Options
    I thought Sanatogen came in litres, not grams.
  • Options
    Should say - with a pencil case and a train time table.
  • Options
    Why has the Union Jack been underrated since 1905? 
  • Options
    Well the wally will want to be careful with his gear on Saturday as there are sniffer dogs organised on entry 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the GSM?
  • Options
    Calling cards are so old now.

Dont the yoof plaster it all over Insta and Snap Chat now?
  • Options
    Well the wally will want to be careful with his gear on Saturday as there are sniffer dogs organised on entry 
    Really? At Fulham they have them it's quite funny watching people shit them selves as they get into craven cottage and dart away from the dogs. 
  • Options
    My littlest got given one of these at a local festival during the summer. Reminded me of the football stickers you see plastered around the place. Look how happy the police "person" is! Would work better if it was you've met, rather than I've met though obviously...

• Options

Even their dogs are on gear ffs.
  • Options
    A millwall fan goes to the effort of photoshopping a Charlton calling card and printing it, just to troll us? Remind me how much they dont care about us again?
  • Options
    Cant be real! 
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    What's the GSM?
    120 with a gloss lad
  • Options
    Never seen this before 🙈
    Cringe.