Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mothercare

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if they invented it, but the BabyGrow garments must surely be one of the most useful inventions of the past 100 years
  • Options
    I don't know if they invented it, but the BabyGrow garments must surely be one of the most useful inventions of the past 100 years
    Mine wears wonderfully in my cot.
  • Options
    redman said:
    Well we can always buy kids clothes from Amazon. They pay the same taxes as Mothercare. Don't they?

Bloke in pub today cycled 5 miles to Amazon depot for his scheduled shift but was told to come back Wednesday. No pay. Has to wear a pedometer and walk 15 kilometers per  12.5 hour shift as a picker. 

And this is before Boris trashes employment rights! 

Local councils upping business rates due to lack of central government funding, property companies upping rents despite empty high streets and charity shops, mimimal real wage rises, zero hours contracts, lack of affordable housing, continuing disparity between rich and poor. Tax evasion, even by an ex-Pm who didn't feel inclined to resign. 

That is reality Redman, you childish moron. 

I am not going to debate anything with somebody who ends with that. 
    Grow up and look at reality. Obviously a more adult response. Please justify your original comments to someone who has an Economics 'A' level. Perhaps you can rebuff my reasons for dismissing your version of 'reality'. 
    What grade?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    redman said:
    Well we can always buy kids clothes from Amazon. They pay the same taxes as Mothercare. Don't they?

Bloke in pub today cycled 5 miles to Amazon depot for his scheduled shift but was told to come back Wednesday. No pay. Has to wear a pedometer and walk 15 kilometers per  12.5 hour shift as a picker. 

Local councils upping business rates due to lack of central government funding, property companies upping rents despite empty high streets and charity shops, mimimal real wage rises, zero hours contracts, lack of affordable housing, continuing disparity between rich and poor. Tax evasion, even by an ex-Pm who didn't feel inclined to resign. 

Grow up and look at reality. Obviously a more adult response. Please justify your original comments to someone who has an Economics 'A' level. Perhaps you can rebuff my reasons for dismissing your version of 'reality'. 
    What grade?
    U.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    redman said:

What grade?
    I did exams when you weren't given A for spelling your name right at top of the paper. 
  • Options
    So you failed.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    redman said:

What grade?
    I did exams when you weren't given A for spelling your name right at top of the paper. 
    Your self importance it truly quite outstanding.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Addickted said:
    redman said:

What grade?
    Your self importance it truly quite outstanding.
    That's not how you spell idiocy.