Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Typical honest appraisal of the Match by Jason Pearce who when asked a couple of years ago to describe his self as a CB, said Dirty !

Not sure what "pChaut" means at @LouisMend but if it's code for we're going to beat the Spanners, that will do for me :)
  • I thought he did far worse things to Mitrovic.
  • Poor, clumsy marking for the penalty, he can have no complaints. Clean sheet and a goal on Saturday and all will be forgiven.
  • Come on Pearce get the boys up for the pikeys!!
  • Yadda, yadda, yadda.
    Almost as bad as the inevitable defeat, is the boring, empty talk that invariably precedes it.
  • Dannoo_86 said:
    Come on Pearce get the boys up for the pikeys!!
    Can pretty much guarantee that the Millwall game will feel as though the Preston game was still being played only with a few shirt changes - 180 minutes and we still wont score!!
  • edited November 2019
    Added to post match thread. That's proper leadership to own up to being at fault. Very fair play.
  • Dannoo_86 said:
    Come on Pearce get the boys up for the pikeys!!
    Can pretty much guarantee that the Millwall game will feel as though the Preston game was still being played only with a few shirt changes - 180 minutes and we still wont score!!
    Exactly as I see it.
    Just hoping that the Bowyer factor will change the outcome.
    5 weeks ago I was daring to believe it will be different this time. Fool.
  • I think Bowyer was in the last team to beat  Millwall and he really does know what it means to the club to win it.  I always thought Curbs did not convey the passion we have about this game but Bow is I think different and will use the fans to push the players, as for the 11 managers that followed Curbs ....
  • Kap10 said:
    I think Bowyer was in the last team to beat  Millwall and he really does know what it means to the club to win it.  I always thought Curbs did not convey the passion we have about this game but Bow is I think different and will use the fans to push the players, as for the 11 managers that followed Curbs ....
    11?  I’d forgotten quite how much of a turnstile the manager position had been. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Kap10 said:
    I think Bowyer was in the last team to beat  Millwall and he really does know what it means to the club to win it.  I always thought Curbs did not convey the passion we have about this game but Bow is I think different and will use the fans to push the players, as for the 11 managers that followed Curbs ....
    It's embarrassing
  • Kap10 said:
    11 managers in 12/13 years is par for the course these days
  • edited November 2019
    Kap10 said:
    Only six of those have faced Millwall though

Millwall on the other hand have only have four Managers that we've faced in that time
  • Kap10 said:
    When he was teamed with Steve Gritt, it was Gritt that used to let the players know how important this game was to the fans
  • ross1 said:
    Kap10 said:
    When he was teamed with Steve Gritt, it was Gritt that used to let the players know how important this game was to the fans
    Passion for a one off game is overrated.  Our players always work their balls off - they don’t need to do any more than usual.