Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST RELEASED - Preston reaction with Lee Bowyer and Jason Pearce

edited November 2019 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at this afternoon's defeat against Preston. We'll hear the highlights and also our exclusive chat with Lee Bowyer. We also have an exclusive interview with skipper Jason Pearce following today's game.

Let us know what you made of the performance and where you thought it went wrong below and we will share your view on the show.

Contact the studio - 

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    I thought we showed Preston too must respect in the first half with the 3 Centre backs, invited a lot of pressure, and didn’t create very much.

I thought Naby had a bit of a stinker, and was rightly subbed, before he would of get sent off, although I wouldn’t  make him a scapegoat for the result.

It was a very flat performance from a Charlton perspective, the fact that Pratley and Philip’s were my man of the match at half time says it all with regard to our attacking prowess.

We are going to lose matches home and away, and pick up results home and away that we didn’t expect, so I’m not going to get too down about this one, just hit the delete button in my head and move on!

I can’t make up my mind whether it was worse to pay to watch that, or too watch it at home on sky and be sent to sleep!

Lets hope the players can make up for it at Millwall, and put in a shift, I’ve never been a fan of midday Charlton home games on sky, I bet Sky are hoping our next two home games on Sky are a lot better!

Any news on Lyles return?

We were crying out for a player who could do something special today, and really missed Williams creativity.
  • Options
    bump, live now
  • Options
    Still surprised they got away with the forearm smash on Lockyer.

Also how on earth did the ref give Pearson the foul when Pratley ran past him.