Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Super video that. 
  • Options
    Brilliant video. Really enjoyed that
  • Options
    2mins in Bowyer says he wont have players in his team who worry about their own careers

I wonder if thats a nod to Dijksteel for nod signing a new deal - Hence sold!!
  • Options
    Goosebumps watching some of those moments from the Play-Offs

Have so much man love for both Bowyer and Gallen

Another interesting comment from Bowyer at the end was when he said about the aim is still to stay in the Division, once thats done we'll take a few more risks

Is that what we've seen from Bristol City / West Bromwich Albion these past two games, of course it didnt work out in the first game but is that why we've protected what we've got in the closing stages of each game because to try and get a point is better than to try and throw it all away and end up with nothing
  • Options
    Well that’s a fantastic watch! What Bowyer, Jacko and Gallen have done for this club is simply astonishing and they deserve so much credit. We are all such proud charlton fans at the moment.
  • Options
    Need to get a copy to Douchatelet before he fucks it all up!.
  • Options
    Great film that, feeling quite emotional after watching it!
  • Options
    Quality
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One word...

Awesome!
  • Options
    Watched it twice already and I only got home an hour ago.
  • Options
    Very lovely, very truthful, very positive,
  • Options
    Fantastic video and sums up what this team and Bowyer are all about: unity, belief and damn hard work!
  • Options
    Brilliant watch.  That Bauer goal will forever bring a year to the eye no matter how many times I watch it. Hope he gets a hero’s reception tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Loved that. 
  • Options
    A brilliant 15 min video summarising Bowyer's reign with clips of play offs etc.
    A must watch for Charlton fans.
  • Options
    Fantastic video.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All comments agreed , great video , those moments just bring a tear to the eye , still think Lee's office could do with a good de- clutter though.
    Haha I did notice how empty it looked.
  • Options
    All comments agreed , great video , those moments just bring a tear to the eye , still think Lee's office could do with a good de- clutter though.
    Haha I did notice how empty it looked.
    It used to be quite full but Roland's sold anything of value.

Lord Bowyer used an office sale to protect his squad from being dismantled.
  • Options
    LB repeats what I've said on here many many times......

"If you don't score then you don't win games.."

I'm glad someone agrees with me.
  • Options
    Who disagrees?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Imagine what Gallen, Bowyer and Jackson could do with a decent budget!
    Plenty of Chairmen in the Championship and above will be contemplating exactly that scenario.
  • Options
    Imagine what Gallen, Bowyer and Jackson could do with a decent budget!
    Plenty of Chairmen in the Championship and above will be contemplating exactly that scenario.
    As well as David Gold at West Ham when negotiating Cullens return / sale during the transfer window.