Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: West Brom 2-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 34 Lifers who gave marks, sometimes the productions of the stas goes well thius time it was a right bugger, so expect some errors!

Sarr assist corrected

Comments

• Does Sarr not get an assist for the penalty?
  • Pedro45 said:
    Does Sarr not get an assist for the penalty?
    said that there would be a mistake or two, yes Pedro I'll correct it in the Preston stats - thanks
  • Thanks as ever

Just picking out one stat, when comparing the teams the stats are fairly even except for the Aerial stats where we're well behind, 30% to 70%. That seems quite a large deficit, especially as it's not as if we were playing a Tony Pulis/Big Sam style team.
  • edited October 2019
    Thanks as ever

Just picking out one stat, when comparing the teams the stats are fairly even except for the Aerial stats where we're well behind, 30% to 70%. That seems quite a large deficit, especially as it's not as if we were playing a Tony Pulis/Big Sam style team.
    I have no idea, I get those stats from whoscored.com and just copy them out, if you want more details they might have them on their site
  • Thanks as ever

I have no idea, I get those stats from whoscored.com and just copy them out, if you want more details they might have them on their site
    I just thought they were interesting, and show the lack of aerial threat we had in attack with Bonne on his own, with Oztumer behind him! 
  • Sarr correctly judged bottom of a great bunch.
  • edited October 2019
    K&F - I check it and it is a they say but as it includes midfield an defence it seems strange although I wasn't there
  • Thanks as ever

Especially seeing as that's where we've been dominant up to recently.
  • Thanks again LL and all those who voted. I didn't get my votes in on time so shouldn't count.
    However personally thought our performance was definitely better than at Fulham. WBA showed why they are top but we matched them in every aspect. Mind you 7.41 is a very good average score
  • Brilliant as always. 

Opponents goal time went in the wrong column - should have been in 76-90, not 90-FT. Was trying to remember a second time where we'd had the injury time gut punch this season, other than Bristol City, but I don't think there is one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks lacole - I'll correct after Preston