Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Many Points Will We Get In November?

13»

Comments

• Options
    zero.

• Options
    4 from the  remaining 3
    Win Cardiff
    Draw Luton
    Lose Sheff Massives
  • Options

2 wins & 2 draws.

I was correct in October with 5. 
    Not started well. Cant get 8 now...9 is possible but very very unlikely. Looking more like 3 or 4. A poor October is being followed by an even worse November.
  • Options

2 wins & 2 draws.

I was correct in October with 5. 
    Not started well. Cant get 8 now...9 is possible but very very unlikely. Looking more like 3 or 4. A poor October is being followed by an even worse November.
    Golfie you say a poor October and start to November but this is in comparison to what?... Our expectations at the start of the season (no) or our surprisingly brilliant start to the season exceeding all expectations (yes)?
  • Options
    I reckon 0 as Lady Luck continues to treat us like Roland treats his shoes. 

People keep telling me we're too good to go down, but if we can't beat the likes of Brum, Wigan, Barnsley, Millwall and can be anti-footballed by Preston, we need to get some good results elsewhere. We're on a bad run and this will continue until Lyle Taylor comes back or some of the bit part players click (Kayal, Oztumer I'm looking at you). 

Not optimistic at the moment. We're usually outfought after an international break as well so what with Colin leaving Cardiff, that only leaves the Massives and Luton. Luton will be a relegation 6-pointer but they're one of the few teams in worst form than us and we know how that normally ends.  So we need to win against the Massives :neutral:
  • Options
    2 points 
    a relegation battle on its way 
    you heard it here first
  • Options
    Well we fucked that up didn't we 
  • Options
    Cor dear, that was a shocker of a month, only 1 point gained, nobody got it right, will put one for December later on today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cor dear, that was a shocker of a month, only 1 point gained, nobody got it right, will put one for December later on today.
    Skip December and do one for January 
  • Options
    I knew I was far too optimistic 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
  • Options
    Well done Bert Palmer,  a signed Roland poster on its way to you now 
  • Options
    Do I get anything for being too pessimistic? We got 1 more point than I predicted 
  • Options
    H Preston 1
    A Millwall 0
    H Cardiff 3
    A Luton 1
    H Wednesday 1

6 points. We might sneak a win at Luton to make it 8 points, but I'm going for the pessimistic scenario
    Pessimistic  :o