Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA cup 3rd round draw. 2019

2»

Comments

• Spurs or West Ham away please with about 8,000 tickets 
    Man City away, never been to the Etihad
  • Now that we finally get to be in the 3rd round draw I am fully expecting to get a team that are in our league and/or played recently & it all being a bit meh. Probably Hudddersfield or Hull away.

It definitely won't be a Premier League team.
  • Bowyer will announce we won’t/can’t win it and tell the world he’s playing youngsters and returning from injury first team players. The world and his wife will get the raving hump when Roland charges 15 quid and we get dumped out by West Wickham Wanderers fc. Business as usual, carry on. 😂
  • Uboat said:
    Potters Bar Town or Barnet away would be handy. 
    Barnet went through 3-1 winners
    Blimey, that was a quick replay. 
  • I hope we get Carshalton Athletic away. 
  • DA9DA9
    edited October 2019
    spurs away please

barring that, wet spam away 
  • Pringle said:
    I hope we get Carshalton Athletic away. 
    Agreed! Would like them or Crewe for a CAFC derby!
  • Would need a change of approach from LB to
    progress.

Probably get Oxford or Southend.
  • If everyone is fit then we should have a decent second eleven. 
  • Sponsored links:

• We will get Swansea
  • We will get Swansea
    Nah will be West Brom after Saturday
  • It will be on the Sunday as we play Thursday at the Swansea. But we will probably get someone in the Championship like Blackburn away with a lunchtime kick-off on that Sunday.
  • Personally I’d love to get Man City away as I’ve never been there.

Failing that would love to take my 2 lads to Liverpool or Man United, as they’ve never been before.
  • Anyone up for a Northwich Victoria grudge match return?
  • Anyone up for a Northwich Victoria grudge match return?

The beeb enjoying watching our miserable faces in the stand...while we get out played in every single way and can't even get in their half.

I think we need to put things right.

One of the worst Charlton performances I have seen.
  • Can I be the first to say I couldn’t give a fcuk about the FA cup even if we draw Man U away. 
  • Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham away or Palace at Home
  • I would rather we focus on the play off places than a cup run.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm personally hoping we get relegated so we can get the buzz of the Checkatrade Trophy back
    Said no one ever ;)
  • Bromley Away

I would rater play the top team in The National League....Halifax.  ;)

Big game tomorrow.
    For Halifax, yes.
  • Bromley are now top, be a nice local visit.
  • This is the day you wake up and think ."thank god we got promoted and have to play "small northern town rovers" in round one of fa cup.thank you patrick Bauer
  • Just as well, we played small southern town rovers in the League Cup and got beaten.
  • timken said:
    This is the day you wake up and think ."thank god we got promoted and have to play "small northern town rovers" in round one of fa cup.thank you patrick Bauer
    What?
  • Spurs or West Ham away please with about 8,000 tickets 
    Man City away, never been to the Etihad
    Been twice, amazing stadium, went against Atlanta and the Italians outsang City all night, the acoustics are brilliant and would be a brilliant atmosphere. 

This is on my list for a 3rd round tie. 

For some reason I think it's on the cards.

Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero, Foden are frighteningly good in real life and would be watching through squinted eyes I think with every attack. 
  • edited January 2020
    Tranmere V Watford replay is off. Game was due tonight.