Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello there fellow CharltonLifers.
I've been following CL for quiet a few years now and have always loved the different kind of forums you all post so thought I come aboard and join in the debates etc 
Let me tell you a few things about myself. 
I've been a Red since 1996 due to my Uncle taking me to my first game at The Valley against Watford, we won 2-1 and loved it from the first minute.
Being a Charlton fan at this present time is such a joy at the moment and long may it continue.
What Bowyer/Jacko and Gallen have done to this football club in the last 18 months is just a miracle.
Anyway I thought I would post on here to welcome myself to you CharltonLifers and hopefully I will be welcomed in open arms by you all.
Charlton till I die!!!!

Comments

• Thank you mate 👍
  • Welcome. First rule of the forum. Every time you see a post of mine you give it a like.

Oh and remember @cobbles is a girl
  • The only advice I can give you is to avoid any form of communication with @ElfsborgAddick
  • Welcome aboard!
  • iamdan said:
    welcome, 
    Got any millwall spares?
    Don’t forget to invite him to the CL Bukake initiation party.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm just waiting for the request for money and the promise of millions in a windfall from some dodgy family arrangement in a far flung land.

Monies!!!

• And a very warm welcome to you
  • @SouthLondonisRed do you groundhop non-league?
  • Thank you for the messages lads.
    @ForeverAddickted does it have to be football related or just in general? 
    @iamdan I haven't mate but if I potentially hear anything in the near future I might be able to help but I can't promise.
    @ElfsborgAddick I sometimes go and watch my local side Bromley, they have had a great start to the season like ourselves, would love to see Bromley in the football league.

• Thank you for the messages lads.
    @iamdan I haven't mate but if I potentially hear anything in the near future I might be able to help but I can't promise.
    @ElfsborgAddick I sometimes go and watch my local side Bromley, they have had a great start to the season like ourselves, would love to see Bromley in the football league.

There is a big group of boycotters who drink in the Bricklayers Arms when we are on the television.

Pagham v Eastbourne United tomorrow if you fancy it.
  • I have plans tomorrow unfortunately mate but thank you for the invite.
    If your group will be down there on one of our sky games in November, I will pop over down for one of them games and meet you all then 🖒
    If your group will be down there on one of our sky games in November, I will pop over down for one of them games and meet you all then 🖒
    You'll have the pleasure of @clb74

• clb74 said:
    Thank you for the messages lads.

There is a big group of boycotters who drink in the Bricklayers Arms when we are on the television.

Pagham v Eastbourne United tomorrow if you fancy it.
    Its taken you a few hours to try and con a new member out of a few pints
    As we know, that little toad has no shame. He probably knows where @SouthLondonisRed lives, his bank card PIN number, National insurance number and how many slices of toast he has had this week. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2019
    I have plans tomorrow unfortunately mate but thank you for the invite.
    This needs to be your default response to any dialogue with @ElfsborgAddick.
    Also, his group....it only has one member. 
    This needs to be your default response to any dialogue with @ElfsborgAddick.
    Also, his group....it only has one member. 
    My member/ship is growing.
  • 😂😂
    I always buy the first round.
  • @ElfsborgAddick I will take you for that first pint mate 🖒
    @DoctorCharlton thank you mate 🖒