Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations Airman!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Can Thanet Council now buy the club ? 
    Not if it wants to empty the bins and clean the streets at all in future. The council is very skint.

Thanks for the kind remarks. In Thanet we have come to expect the unexpected, but Thursday was a surprise even by that standard.

There are at least half a dozen Charlton supporters on the council - and someone else who works for CACT - so perhaps we should form a Valley Party administration. 
    Empty bins are sooo overrated 
  • Options
    Apologies to MrOneLung and thanks to AFKA/ moderators.
    Hmm, don’t recall you posting anything you would need to apologise for. 

Unless there was something I didn’t see that was really bad in which case I obviously appeal to the moderators to ban you henceforth. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Clicked on this CL congratulatory thread wondering engaged or new baby.

I was hoping he was the one who'd won the Euro jackpot - and now the new owner of Charlton Athletic.

I think pretty much all of us would laugh our arses off if that happened.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Can Thanet Council now buy the club ? 
    Not if it wants to empty the bins and clean the streets at all in future. The council is very skint.

Thanks for the kind remarks. In Thanet we have come to expect the unexpected, but Thursday was a surprise even by that standard.

There are at least half a dozen Charlton supporters on the council - and someone else who works for CACT - so perhaps we should form a Valley Party administration. 
    Dave and Mave regulars on the Ramsgate coach!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    MrOneLung said:

Unless there was something I didn’t see that was really bad in which case I obviously appeal to the moderators to ban you henceforth. 
    I "edited" your post about being mischievous. It seemed hysterical to me at the time...
  • Options
    Congratulation @Airman Brown - but it is important that the affairs of Thanet do not unduly distract you from the Voice. I’m sure they won’t
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I "edited" your post about being mischievous. It seemed hysterical to me at the time...
    Didn’t see it but would have laughed.