Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    2121 said:
    any spare tickets please let me know also! between 2 to 4!

Unless it is members only, is it an option for you to sit with the spanners?

Just not the same! Although would be nice to hear how loud we are. one of my fist games was when bowyer scored the bicycle kick & leaburn v millwall. its just meant to be this year and anything will be better than two years ago at their place (no problem getting tickets then mind!)
  • Options
    2121 said:
    2121 said:
    any spare tickets please let me know also! between 2 to 4!

Unless it is members only, is it an option for you to sit with the spanners?

Just not the same! Although would be nice to hear how loud we are. one of my fist games was when bowyer scored the bicycle kick & leaburn v millwall. its just meant to be this year and anything will be better than two years ago at their place (no problem getting tickets then mind!)
    Freudian slip for a game v the spanners! 
  • Options
    Re. Lower tier

According to someone on the millwall  forum a meeting was held between the clubs about us having the lower tier and we declined to pay for or contribute to extra Policing. Millwall feel it is not cost effective to open it with a potentially troublesome away support.
  • Options
    You would have thought our Tone would have used his contacts to get “Mates Rates” 
  • Options
    S'alright, Millwallfan reckons most of them are Pompey...
  • Options
    Will be our third cup final of the season. Leeds and QPR both sold out as well. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Must have a purchase history on ticketing
    or a copy of your criminal record.  ;)
  • Options

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/the-b-mob-are-back.39060/

You got to have a read of this lol these lot are living in the past

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not heard anything about a beamback of the game in Crossbars, anyone know if there are plans to do this?
  • Options
    From their forum:
    ‘Charlton were founded by Millwall admirers and have been in our shadow ever since.’

• Options
    lol even while we've plummeted to pretty much the lowest point in our history halfway down the third tier with the mad Belgian running us into the ground it's not as though they've done anything which could solidify them into a bigger club while during the same period they enjoyed a golden era which is about as golden as it gets for Millwall being brief appearances in the top half of the Championship and the odd FA Cup scalp. Order has been restored after a bleak 2-3 years.
  • Options

They really are a different breed. Not exactly a surprise that we have Millwall fans posting regularly on our forum when you see that absolute drivel.
  • Options
    The irony is that it is an intriguing encounter in terms of the football, it is not about dick size.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Stuff like this is so ridiculous. I've never known a Millwall fan to deny that this game matters, but this obsession with wondering whether they hate us or not he all a bit cringe. 
    Funny enough, I've seen this lad on twitter a few times and never noticed this yesterday. The girl he chats to on there all the time I've actually shagged recently... Geezer would be devastated if he found out haha
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Stuff like this is so ridiculous. I've never known a Millwall fan to deny that this game matters, but this obsession with wondering whether they hate us or not he all a bit cringe. 

....and the winner is....
  • Options

its got to be a parody site. surely grown men dont talk like that in this day and age. jesus
  • Options

Just read it.  It's not a missing Ripping Yarns episode is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just read it.
    No wonder millwall fan's post on here.
    Impossible to have a sensible conversation over there.
  • Options
    Just read it.
    No wonder millwall fan's post on here.
    Impossible to have a sensible conversation over there.
    Seems like the most important thing on there is to sound like a hard man.

Macho posturing.

Pitiful. 
  • Options
    It's all they've got & ever had. 
  • Options
    Understand that at a fans forum thingy this week, Millwall’s CEO (Steve Kavanagh) said they offered the lower tier to Charlton (if we absorbed the additional associated police cost), but our club rejected it.

Whoever made the decision not to subject another 1,500 of us to the that misery, cheers for that. Probably the best fan-friendly decision in the RD era
    I take it, they didn't offer any of the gate money if we did take the lower stand, taking the piss.
  • Options
    Understand that at a fans forum thingy this week, Millwall’s CEO (Steve Kavanagh) said they offered the lower tier to Charlton (if we absorbed the additional associated police cost), but our club rejected it.

Whoever made the decision not to subject another 1,500 of us to the that misery, cheers for that. Probably the best fan-friendly decision in the RD era
    Hopefully that means we get both tiers next season 
  • Options
    Just about over it. I've seen every Millwall supporting mate, family and colleague so now I can get on with life...
  • Options
    Went to my favourite curry house in Glasgow last night only to discover it occupied by a visiting Millwall fan called Jeremy from Rochester.