Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone going to the CAFC Women game against Villa tomorrow (The Valley - 12th October 2019)

edited October 2019 in General Charlton
Anyone going along for this one?  Got to get my footie fix somehow and would be good for the Women's team to get a good crowd behind them as well as some increased funds in the coffers.

Had an incredibly tough start to the season but looking to get the season underway this coming week

Lyle Taylor is there supporting and looking to raise funds for charity too so photo opportunities galore i expect

Decent standard of football at my second home - what's not to like

Comments

• Options
    We are aiming to break our record for our highest crowd since we re-formed. All support is appreciated and early sales indicate the game should be popular.
  • Options
    And you can go to the museum beforehand.

Open 12 to 3.00

Women's FA on display
  • Options
    I will be taking my daughters to this and am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    I will be taking my daughters to this and am looking forward to it.
    I took my kids along a few weeks ago - my son led the team out and got chatting to Katie Startup the goalie.  Really nice setup and the ladies were all friendly and great with the kids.

The women's game is growing in this country so it would be good to get as many people along as possible and give them a bit of a lift having come so close last season.

Remember Roland doesn't get any money from this so don't let that deter you.  This directly goes towards funding the Women throughout the season.